Multiple Product Options

Different product options with condition logic

$1.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Infinite Options

The Color of Whimsy

It definitely gets the job done and when we had an issue, the tech support was quick to resolve it. Thank you!

Stay Little Sewing Co.

Very useful app and quick customer service. Recommend 100% for small businesses who would like some flexibility with personalization.

Pop's Drapery Rod Shop LLC

Our business needed a solution for customers to provide a sidemark to indicate the location where specific items/products would be placed. Infinite Options provided us with a tool to easily create fields that could be entered by our customers, display on packing lists, invoices, orders, and email communication, and enhance our fullfilment process so items could be labled appropraitely during the pick and pack function. After switching to a new theme for the website we ran into an issue finding the correct area to insert the line of code to integrate with the theme. The customer support team quickly answered the request and resolve this for us. I am extremely happy with the app and the support. The only functionality lacking is the ability to integrate into products when creating orders through the admin.

HeyDontTouchYourFace

This app is easy and simple to use, I did have to contact support to get the "Is Required" option to work. However, support did get right back to me and fixed the issue within a couple of hours. Obviously it would be a little better if I didn't have to contact support in the first place.

Go Schwifty

The app itself is pretty average, but the customer support is by far the BEST. It's so fast that you'll find it difficult to keep up with their replies, I mean it not even kidding. They reply in SECONDS by email. Try them.