Product Infinite Options

Product Infinite Options

by Tech Dignity

Create multiple fields on product page & get entered details

Meaningful Chocolate

Great app and great Tec service. We wanted to add one product which could include a customised message. This is great. We use a third party skin and the code was inserted for us.

Cuttuto

The App Developer helped with customisation of the app, the app does what it does, nice app to add if you need customisation field

Wonder - Plants & Flowers

The quickest and best customer service I have experienced for a long time. Number 1 the app works very well. Number 2 if you need any help they will get straight back to you. Thanks especially to Raj.

March 15, 2020

Your cooperation and understanding regarding this will be greatly appreciated.

We understand the value of your money to you.

You are most welcome.

Doggyz In Style

Great app. Customer service helped customize the fields as I wanted them different on different products. Works perfectly

Icon Creatives

They’re fast and responsive. Helpful indeed. I just gave them instructions of what I want and they did it. Also the monthly is affordable

Afroish

Very affordable and does the job, support responded in less than an hour and got my issue resolved in less than 24 hours - I'm impressed

nähfein

We just needed a form where customers can add there name to personalise products, this app does exactly this.

We installed the app and had troubles to install it properly. we Use the theme "Icon" and it seems often to be not very easy to install apps following the install instructions, because the code in "Icon" is so different then in the tutorials.

however, Master Raj came and solved the issue very fast by not only installing the app, but also by adjusting it to fit our needs.

Big thanks to your service and we are looking forward to use the app!

Memorist

Just what I needed. Great customer service too! They are very responsive and helped me with my custom needs! Thank you so much!

Wood & Wine Design

I needed help adding personalization to a listing and this app did it. I had no clue how to use the app but I contacted support and they fixed everything so quick and made it so easy!! This app is amazing and so is the customer service

Bizbriz

Very good app, perfect for what I need! I contacted support for a few adjustments and Raj was super professional and very responsive! He set up everything I asked for, I recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5