Multiple Product Options

Different product options with condition logic

$1.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Infinite Options

Orange Umbrella Co

Time spent using app About 2 years

I've used this app for years and am very happy with it. Every time I reach out to support I'm answered within a day and any help I needed is resolved within two. Highly recommend.

The Giftiee

Location Vietnam

The supporters work very fast and enthusiastic feedback. Problems encountered were resolved quickly. I highly recommend this app and the technical team.

Artistica.com

What a WONDERFUL app! Works perfectly and exactly what we needed. Great low price for such useful purpose! Tech support by Madi is also fantastic! We are now evaluating other apps from Techdignity.
View it in our live website to select Yes or No drainage hole on planters here: https://www.artistica.com/collections/planters-cachepots-jardineres/products/ricco-deruta-luxury-cachepot-planter-lg-7031-35-ric
HIGHLY recommended.

GiftcartEcommerce

Location India

Extremely Useful App and very helpful support team. Resolved all my doubts and issues in no time. highly recommend it to others

EMILI

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 years

thank you for the fantastic service!!!
it was very quick and helpful!!!
thank you, dear Richa! EMILI

Belle Designs Co.

I had an issue where my customized box disappeared. No clue why, website was set up by someone, so not sure the ins and outs. Reached out to the app developer and it was fixed quickly.

The Cakehound

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love this app- it allows us to gather customization info from the customer. The customer service tech team is very responsive and helpful when / if any errors occur.

pineandbear

Time spent using app About 1 year

Fantastic app and great support! The team resolved my query really promptly. I would definitely recommend!

Little Local Box

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app with a good level of customisation. Experienced an issue when updating but it was promptly fixed by the friendly and quick support!

Rainbow Flower Celebrate

Raj was SUPER helpful!! He helped me with getting different combinations for different products as I need

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20