Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

by Buildateam

Product Options Customizer & Configurator. Design Your Own.

The Polished Jar

Always extremely communicative and helpful! If we ever have an issue, they respond immediately and work quickly to resolve it.

Oak & Honey Leather Goods

After years of looking for an app that would let me do what I wanted, I finally found this app. It is EXACTLY what I was looking for. It's extremely powerful and every function you could possibly want is built in. On top of this, the develops are so helpful and amazing to work with.

The Hype Neon

We are a store specialized in neon and to find a plugin that fits our needs, we lost a lot of money in other competitors and were disappointed. By chance, we contacted Vladislav and he was able to advise us and develop the neon effect we were looking for thanks to his colleague Egor. We are 100% satisfied with the plugin, they are very attentive and incredibly responsive. Don't look any further, you're in the right place! Word of a very perfectionist team. Thank you for everything.

laserkatze.shop

Best experience with a software company! What do you want when you integrate a software application? Good support, individual problem solutions, personal contact persons (real human-beings), flexibility and no hidden costs. You get all of that! The functions of a software are of course important and have to fit your own case. Everyone has to evaluate this themselves beforehand. But the value of the support is just as important! I feel personally better looked after than any of my other countless experiences with software manufacturers and I can't stop praising the team! An unbelievable achievement with so few people on board and distributed across Europe! Keep it up! I will definitely use it with other customers!

Tap Shoes Canada

Vladislav was outstanding to work with. This app has been a complete game changer for us! We have hundreds of variants and our clients will be able to design their own shoes. We are extremely happy with the quality and value. Highly recommend working with this team and this app.

Handmade by Anadel

Highly recommend !!!The service that i've received from Vladislav was fantastic. he has been extremely helpful.best service ever ! my business has evolved through ths app

Baum Bat

VLAD AND EGOR ARE UNREAL! They replicated our old problematic product customizer to our exact liking all while being extremely responsive and fair price wise. Since changing builders we have seen SALES SPIKE! These guys are the best option that we have found after searching far and wide among all product builders/customizers. They are masters of Shopify and code to customize the cart experience and product customizer for our customers! The app is very simple to use and is extremely user friendly and offers great customization and updating that you can do yourself! We are exited to be working with Vlad and Egor for the long haul! THEY WORK FAST AND HAVE AWESOME COMMUNICATION skills with their users! No more sending multiple messages off to get a response, these guys are on top of it and always get back to you! They both speak great english to round it off and are willing to even to conference calls and screen share to help further! Thanks Vlad and Egor!

Plantsie

Highly recommend this app. The service we've received from Vlad and team is incredible. They've been extremely helpful and responsive and came up with a few custom solutions for our business. (custom work outside scope of app) Extremely impressed and grateful for Buildateam!

BRETT LAUREN

An update to my last review...Egor And Lex have been great! They are very helpful and admit that this can be a challenging learning curve because of the options and level of sophistication it can achieve. I'm confident that by the time I (we) have everything up and running that this will be a 5 star review! Thank you, Lex and Egor, for your help!

Chief Pale Horse

First and foremost, I would like to address some of the reviews that disparage this app for being complicated and difficult to learn. The developers have posted DOZENS of step-by-step articles (buildateam.zendesk.com) that address almost anything that could arise while learning how to navigate the interface. There is always going to be a learning curve that ONLY trial and error will teach. But, for what this app is capable of, it is well worth the investment in time. At least for us, the cost of the app and the amount of time spent learning it has resulted in far less time on things that either don't work, or don't accomplish our goals. After two years of refining graphics for our Shopify Store (still under construction), We were convinced that our only choice for product page presentation was going to be to render the tens of thousands of possibilities for customizing our products ourselves, and split them into several categories and collections. Luckily for us, we spent most of that time on layered graphics illustrations, that can now be used to allow the customer to choose their own opinions, thanks to Custom Product Builder. Something we have always wanted to be able to do. This app has simplified our website development to the point where we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel ! We couldn't give it a higher recommendation....

April 8, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you very much for choosing Custom Product Builder App & for your review.
We are glad that it helps your business and allows to speed up creating custom products in your new store. That means a lot to us!
We are looking forward to seeing your store live and wish you lots of sales and success!
Don't hesitate to let us know if you ever have any questions or need help with anything.
Thanks for your support,