Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

by Buildateam

Product Customizer. Product Configurator. Product Personalizer

Corroon

This took us some time to get right, but the team was very helpful and supportive and able to make the custom features that we needed work. We have found the support very good. This has been a huge goal to get this feature on our site, and we are very happy with the results. The back end is very user friendly to make changes, and the team is very open to improvements. Highly recommend.

Custom Life

We have used this app for about 3 months. It was good then and they have constantly improved it. Now I would say the app is great. Support has also been excellent. We have had 3-4 occasions to request their support and they have responded and resolved all issues quickly.

O bag México

I would really like this App to work, unfortunately bugs keep showing up. Unexpected glitches suddenly appear: pages with errors, items show up as out of stock when customers try to add to shopping cart, etc.
The developers are quick to respond that they are looking into the issue but over a week has passed and no solution. We are losing sales.... even though the developer keeps charging their $50 USD monthly as if the app worked.

The issues mostly arise as the developers keep upgrading the app without properly proofing it before releasing the upgrades.

The app works great, when it doesn't come up with glitches. We sell custom bags and our clients can mix and match all the components and see their finished product on screen. One thing that the app does not do -- unfortunately -- is syncing with Shopify's inventory for the components. Your clients could purchase custom items which you might not be able to supply as they are out of stock. At $50 a month it is one of the most expensive apps, inventory syncing should be included.

Moyo collective

Until now we always got quick help to all our problems we had with the Costumizer app. We can only recommend the support, keep it up!

Mr. Trophy

THIS APP & TEAM BEHIND IT WILL GO ABOVE & BEYOND FOR YOUR NEEDS!

The Custom Product Builder App IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE Shopify tool! Their team has helped me build out a site with over 300 customizable products along with sending over custom, step-by-step video tutorials anytime I was confused or lost on what to do. LOVE THE CUSTOM BUILDER TEAM!

Maxilite Lighting

So robust, and quite easy to use considering how complex it is! Also, customer support is amazing! They respond within a day and were able to help me with advanced technical issues and help me with my CSS.

It is a powerful tool, does everything I need it to, works quite fast, and has so many options that aren't too hard to use.

Titan Casket

Works great! Set one up for titancasket.com. Team was extremely responsive in helping me get set up for a few questions I had, but it's mostly self-service. Really exciting and we've seen good traffic to the tool already.

ONI Original

The app works well, the customer service helps a lot and is fast to solve questions or problems. Great!

Mako Motorsport

Really happy with this app and the team behind it have been great at providing quality support. Always get quick replies to questions and the app is getting regular improvements.

Drei Gürteltiere UG

We are using this app in our store, everything works great and the support team is really good. We are happy and can highly recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5