Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

by Buildateam

Product Customizer + Add Static Art & Text

Master Race PC MX

This app is so bad, i already try to install in my store like 10 times, and all the times, the app create like 200 products, and when i tried to delete that products simple dont exist!, ¿??????????

April 16, 2020

Hi team!

I hope you are doing well and staying safe!

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced while trying out our app. The issue that you are describing is definitely annoying. We would love to help you debug it and make sure it doesn't happen.

We were trying to reproduce it on our staging environment, but were unable to do so. We were unable to reproduce it in any of the stores we have live.

In order to better assist you we would need access to your store and more details about the steps to reproduce it. We sent you an email a couple of days ago offering our help, but no one replied.

Please let us know if you would like us to help you setup custom product builder in your store free of charge and make sure everything is working fine.

Thanks for your time. Looking forward to helping you get started with selling custom products using our application.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
CPB Team

Chase Street Accessories

This app AUTOMATICALLY edits your live theme instead of being able to install on a test theme. When you remove it, it doesn't remove any of the code. This is terrible.

Update: The developers sent three emails AND called my physical store over the last 24 hours due to this review. They requested collaborator access to my store AFTER I had already removed the app. They sent information about how to remove the code, and asked that I remove this review. While this shows they likely have very responsive customer service, they clearly do not understand other small businesses. I cannot in good conscience give a higher score to a company that charges $50 for what is essentially beta software that edits live code.

I understand that a one-star review is very damaging to startup company, but isn't that the point of reviews? I firmly believe this is an unprofessional way to run a beta (no matter how responsive customer service is), so I cannot change the score. I suspect this team does not have a lot of experience with software development because this is such a basic mistake and such an odd pricing structure.

Also, please don't expect me to disrupt my busy day and get back to you immediately when this is your mistake. One email would have been enough followup, after which I might have chosen to respond.

April 18, 2019

Hi Chase Street Accessories Team,

Thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry that you have experienced issues while installing / uninstalling our application.

We updated our description page with a reminder to make backups of the published theme before installing our (or any) application and we will update the installation process to allow selecting a test theme.

We tried to contact you multiple times and sent you a store management request to make sure that we help you take care of any problems you faced as soon as possible. We are committed to making every customer happy. We apologize that our desire to help resolve your issues with our application made you angry.

Building software products using latest available web technology is a hard and time consuming process that requires a lot of resources. There are always things that can be improved. Although not ideal, our application has solved the needs of a lot of merchants selling custom made products. We are also working 24/7 on improving the UX / UI of the application and refactoring it to make it work faster and more stable.