Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

by Buildateam

Product Configurator. Product Customizer. Custom Options.

kria.studio

The app provides a lot of customisation options but the documentation is not upto the mark. The backend is extremely confusing and outright illogical in certain areas. For example, you can not create a product using Shopify's backend. To enable customisation in a product, you have to create the product in the Custom Product Builder App. It seems to be a simple process of importing all products from shopify, but that is not supported by the app. UPDATE: Rest all features are a good mix of ways to work around the shopify's limitations and the after sales support is fantastic. The developers were more than helpful in customising the app for our specific needs.

Predator Cycling

I was a little unlucky to get this app right after they did a big update so there were a few bugs. Once I got in contact with there support they went thought all the problems I had and fixed everything. I'm really happy how it is all working out. Overall good app and good support!

Go Furnit

Update: Support really tries and offers custom solutions and quick developer support! I will update again after the support solves my issues.

Support tries to help but the tool is really not worth 50$ a months... First I could not save changes, not front view collides with other views and cannot save it properly. Jumps back to front all the time.

March 31, 2019

Hi there,
We are really sorry that you have experienced issues while trying out our Custom Product Builder App. There may be many reasons for why it happened. For example an older browser version, theme setup or other custom apps & scripts in your store may conflict with our application.
We are 3-person bootstrapped team and we have helped many Shopify merchants to set up their custom products using our application. We understand that our app is not ideal and we always try to come to the rescue whenever someone has issues. We are also working on refactoring the application, improving user experience and optimizing the performance.
If you would like us to help you setup your custom product for you or help resolve the issues that you are facing, please don't hesitate to email us at support@buildateam.io and we will gladly help you asap.