Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

by Buildateam

Product Configurator. Product Customizer. Custom Options.

Mau

After some help for support, it looks like this app is pretty promising. So far, works pretty well. Hopefully no more bugs moving forward!

Point Blank

This is the most useful app for a product configurator. Everything is easy to build and plenty of feature options. Plus the support staff is wonderful. Can't say enough about the personal touch they give to their customers. We love the Custom Product Builder!

Zelda's Song

I can’t say enough to recommend the Custom Product Builder, and the team behind it. It’s hard to know where to start – I have been struggling for several years to present my product line as I envisioned it – a highly personalized and customized pet themed photo jewelry line that told the customer’s story, their way. The product customizer that I had been using was as good as it could get at the time, but was unable to create a visual experience for the customer. More than that, the app developer had evolved into some bureaucratic organization that only worked certain hours – and became highly unresponsive to issues. A Shopify Expert recommended the Custom Product Builder to me, and I immediately recognized the potential to help my business. I won’t lie – it does take some work to create the product logic with layers (as it does with any customizer) – but once that’s done it’s super, super easy to make changes and tweaks…and it’s actually fun to play around with the presentation of the product customization so you get it just right. Most important, the CPB team was always there to support me, regardless of when I was working on this. From the introductory tutorial, to the ongoing response to emails when I didn’t understand something, or when things didn’t go as planned – even my dumb questions that I answered for myself one second after I sent the email – Lex, Egor and Artem were patient, helpful and super, super responsive. There are (many) times when I think I have to be nuts to be a solopreneur doing this on my own – but I am dedicated to my business and customers and I am delighted to work with people who exhibit that kind of dedication towards their business and customers. We both understand what it takes to be successful in our respective endeavors – and won’t stop in the relentless pursuit of it. You can’t go wrong with the CPB team behind you.

Encapsulated Studios

This app is exactly what we needed to create very specific variants and customizations to our products. The support team is extremely responsive and helpful.

Gimmel Sports

This app has been a life changer for our custom sites. We are passionate about custom and in the past we even developed our own custom tool and that was a huge mistake. This app exceeds every single feature of any other app out there. The app developers are extremely responsive and proactively adding new and great features to the tool. The color overlay feature is one of my favourites and allowed us to reduce the image quantity almost 10x. Before we used to have each render for each colour, now we simply use the base renders with the specific textures and apply the colour overlay, and it looks almost as good as before. Highly recommend this app to anybody who is willing to do custom products in Shopify. Massive thanks to the Alex and all the team behind this great app!

Joy-Caps

Perfect app for allowing customers to customize their order before buying. Customer support immediately helped me with an issue I had!

michelle's mods

Passionate Devs that are adding useful Features to this nice app! Using it for our game accessory individualization Shop

Corroon

This took us some time to get right, but the team was very helpful and supportive and able to make the custom features that we needed work. We have found the support very good. This has been a huge goal to get this feature on our site, and we are very happy with the results. The back end is very user friendly to make changes, and the team is very open to improvements. Highly recommend.

Custom Life

We have used this app for about 3 months. It was good then and they have constantly improved it. Now I would say the app is great. Support has also been excellent. We have had 3-4 occasions to request their support and they have responded and resolved all issues quickly.

Moyo collective

Until now we always got quick help to all our problems we had with the Costumizer app. We can only recommend the support, keep it up!

Previous 1 3 4 5