Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

by Buildateam

Product Customizer & Personalizer. Bundle Builder. Price Calc.

Baum Bat

VLAD AND EGOR ARE UNREAL! They replicated our old problematic product customizer to our exact liking all while being extremely responsive and fair price wise. Since changing builders we have seen SALES SPIKE! These guys are the best option that we have found after searching far and wide among all product builders/customizers. They are masters of Shopify and code to customize the cart experience and product customizer for our customers! The app is very simple to use and is extremely user friendly and offers great customization and updating that you can do yourself! We are exited to be working with Vlad and Egor for the long haul! THEY WORK FAST AND HAVE AWESOME COMMUNICATION skills with their users! No more sending multiple messages off to get a response, these guys are on top of it and always get back to you! They both speak great english to round it off and are willing to even to conference calls and screen share to help further! Thanks Vlad and Egor!

Plantsie

Highly recommend this app. The service we've received from Vlad and team is incredible. They've been extremely helpful and responsive and came up with a few custom solutions for our business. (custom work outside scope of app) Extremely impressed and grateful for Buildateam!

Chief Pale Horse

First and foremost, I would like to address some of the reviews that disparage this app for being complicated and difficult to learn. The developers have posted DOZENS of step-by-step articles (buildateam.zendesk.com) that address almost anything that could arise while learning how to navigate the interface. There is always going to be a learning curve that ONLY trial and error will teach. But, for what this app is capable of, it is well worth the investment in time. At least for us, the cost of the app and the amount of time spent learning it has resulted in far less time on things that either don't work, or don't accomplish our goals. After two years of refining graphics for our Shopify Store (still under construction), We were convinced that our only choice for product page presentation was going to be to render the tens of thousands of possibilities for customizing our products ourselves, and split them into several categories and collections. Luckily for us, we spent most of that time on layered graphics illustrations, that can now be used to allow the customer to choose their own opinions, thanks to Custom Product Builder. Something we have always wanted to be able to do. This app has simplified our website development to the point where we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel ! We couldn't give it a higher recommendation....

April 8, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you very much for choosing Custom Product Builder App & for your review.
We are glad that it helps your business and allows to speed up creating custom products in your new store. That means a lot to us!
We are looking forward to seeing your store live and wish you lots of sales and success!
Don't hesitate to let us know if you ever have any questions or need help with anything.
Thanks for your support,
CPB Team.

Cherish Floral Preservation Designs

It was a very steep learning curve and I actually hired a shopify expert to help me understand it, and from them I learned how the app works for my purposes and how to add and change products on my own after they set it up for me. It's a very good tool to really customize it to how you want it so I feel that justifies the complex nature of the app. The videos online were a bit confusing to me and though I feel there can be improvement in that aspect, it didn't affect the product itself. Vlad was very helpful in answering my many questions and it took a bit of work but CPB achieved what I had envisioned with the requirements I had for the flow. I'm very very happy with the final result. Worth it.

April 8, 2021

Hello there!
Thank you very much for choosing Custom Product Builder App, your review and your trust!
We wish you lots of customer engagement and sales!
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you ever need help with anything.
Cheers,
CPB Support Team

eligo video

My website HEAVILY depends on this app and it's working great! The support staff is very attentive, responsive, and effective.

Snap Napkins

The customer service for this app is unbelievable. Vlad is a saint. He helped me with EVERYTHING I needed via email, and he was super quick to respond each time. I can't say enough great things about their team!

Verdure Surf

This is a great app and the team provide great support and service. We can't wait to launch our new website with the custom product builder app.

Hop Valley Cap Builder

I struggled quite a bit at first to figure out the app, but was able to follow the videos and FAQ section to get things pretty much set up. I reached out to support for the rest and they were super fast and helpful. They resolved all of my issues and requests very quickly and with hardly any back-and-forth. This app was exactly what I was looking for and the service was beyond expectations. Much appreciated!!

AllPetsPlace

While there are limitations to this app for my purposes, specifically regarding image modifications, the quality of the product compared to its competitors is superb. Even more important from my perspective is that the customer service is completely on-point. Immediate ticket generation, quick response/turnaround times, and the commitment to exceed expectations have made this investment invaluable for my business. Developers are terrific, especially Egor, though Vlad has been pretty great also. Highly recommend!

EquiFit

This app is the only app that can handle the amount of customizations we offer our customers. It really allows us to configure the customizations exactly how we want them. It does take time to learn everything this app can do. If you have simple customizations this app is fairly easy, but if you get into major customization then it takes time to learn. There have been some glitches, but I am still giving the app 5 stars because the customer service is excellent and everything always gets worked out right away.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6