Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

by Buildateam

Product Customizer + Add Static Art & Text

Codabow

EXCELLENT service team. Fast and responsive plus they built some custom design features for us.

Would recommend.

scusemycustom

I used the app for a special part in my website and I needed help for a special feature : the help team is quick, nice and efficient. Thanks a lot !!!!

Life on Motion

Thanks to the Product Builder, our challenge to offer our customers to customize our best bracelet design was excellently accomplished! Understanding exactly what we need and doing a professional job we have achieved it thanks to the good attitude, patience, responsibility of Alexey and his team!

FrostNYC

Great app for customizing products. Customer service is phenomenal and addressed all my needs. highly recommended

SHC Custom Portraits

After working with this app for about a month I can say that once you get a hang of it it's great. There are so many possibilities for product customization and the team has been so helpful and responsive, always tweaking the app for our specific needs and fixing any issues we had. The app itself takes some getting used to, but I'd give 5 stars for the helpfulness of the developers alone.

Profound Expression

We've only been working with this app for just over the 30-day trial period. While it takes a little getting used to, once we figured it out, it was exactly what we were looking for. Lex has been extremely responsive, and his team has been able to quickly resolve any challenges we've experienced. Selfishly, we'd like to keep this app a secret to ourselves, but in fairness to the great folks at Buildateam, it is only suiting that we post a great positive review in recognition of their fantastic work, incredible innovation, and invaluable support. All have been a real game-changer for our business!

Emma Lyn

I have been using this app for about a year and I can't say enough about it. It is EXACTLY what I had been looking for, allowing my customers to completely customize their accessories. It is very user friendly and is so easy to customize to make it how you want it. Above anything else, their customer support is AMAZING. They have quickly gotten back to my emails multiple times and have fixed any issue that I was having and answered any questions. If you are in the custom product industry, you need to check out this app! It does require a lot of work on the front end to set up and upload your images, but once that is all done, you don't have to worry about anything else, and it is easy to make changes.

vxa.life

Looking forward to seeing how the app progresses and the future updates that are coming for stability and easier implementation. Super excited to eventually integrate into one of our stores.

B2Bartandplants

Evergreen Art And Plants
I really like the improvements on your upload image options. This provides our clients with custom features that were needed. Excellent work.

Olympus Rugby

We used this app to create a custom apparel builder. It was easy to set up, works great, and was a fraction of the cost of competitors.
We also worked with the BuildATeam developers to create a custom button for our store. The development team is amazing; they were fast, asked all the right questions, and again slashed competitor prices.
We are so happy to have found such an easy solution to our custom builder!

Previous 1 3