Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

by Buildateam

Product Customizer. Product Configurator. Product Personalizer

Custom Life

We have used this app for about 3 months. It was good then and they have constantly improved it. Now I would say the app is great. Support has also been excellent. We have had 3-4 occasions to request their support and they have responded and resolved all issues quickly.

Moyo collective

Until now we always got quick help to all our problems we had with the Costumizer app. We can only recommend the support, keep it up!

Mr. Trophy

THIS APP & TEAM BEHIND IT WILL GO ABOVE & BEYOND FOR YOUR NEEDS!

The Custom Product Builder App IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE Shopify tool! Their team has helped me build out a site with over 300 customizable products along with sending over custom, step-by-step video tutorials anytime I was confused or lost on what to do. LOVE THE CUSTOM BUILDER TEAM!

Maxilite Lighting

So robust, and quite easy to use considering how complex it is! Also, customer support is amazing! They respond within a day and were able to help me with advanced technical issues and help me with my CSS.

It is a powerful tool, does everything I need it to, works quite fast, and has so many options that aren't too hard to use.

Titan Casket

Works great! Set one up for titancasket.com. Team was extremely responsive in helping me get set up for a few questions I had, but it's mostly self-service. Really exciting and we've seen good traffic to the tool already.

ONI Original

The app works well, the customer service helps a lot and is fast to solve questions or problems. Great!

Mako Motorsport

Really happy with this app and the team behind it have been great at providing quality support. Always get quick replies to questions and the app is getting regular improvements.

Drei Gürteltiere UG

We are using this app in our store, everything works great and the support team is really good. We are happy and can highly recommend it!

SAK Project

We have always wanted to have a product builder, but we don't have developers in house and it was going to cost a lot to do it from scratch. So here's a great app that gets you definitely started. Simple, with quite some features, it is customizable to your need and very easily integrated with your store. I would definitely recommend it!

Also I have to say customer service acts very fast and gets things done, as opposed to getting you to do the work, as many apps out there!

KUDEN by TAKAHIRO SATO

Great apps and also great customer service. quick response and even if we have to be wait they notify us in advance. Their support is always easy to understand, use screenshot effectively, our question is clearly solved by them.
Big thanks for apps and support team!

Previous 1 3 4