Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

by Buildateam

Product Сustomizer. Product Configurator & Personalizer.

eligo video

My website HEAVILY depends on this app and it's working great! The support staff is very attentive, responsive, and effective.

Snap Napkins

The customer service for this app is unbelievable. Vlad is a saint. He helped me with EVERYTHING I needed via email, and he was super quick to respond each time. I can't say enough great things about their team!

Verdure Surf

This is a great app and the team provide great support and service. We can't wait to launch our new website with the custom product builder app.

Hop Valley Cap Builder

I struggled quite a bit at first to figure out the app, but was able to follow the videos and FAQ section to get things pretty much set up. I reached out to support for the rest and they were super fast and helpful. They resolved all of my issues and requests very quickly and with hardly any back-and-forth. This app was exactly what I was looking for and the service was beyond expectations. Much appreciated!!

AllPetsPlace

While there are limitations to this app for my purposes, specifically regarding image modifications, the quality of the product compared to its competitors is superb. Even more important from my perspective is that the customer service is completely on-point. Immediate ticket generation, quick response/turnaround times, and the commitment to exceed expectations have made this investment invaluable for my business. Developers are terrific, especially Egor, though Vlad has been pretty great also. Highly recommend!

EquiFit

This app is the only app that can handle the amount of customizations we offer our customers. It really allows us to configure the customizations exactly how we want them. It does take time to learn everything this app can do. If you have simple customizations this app is fairly easy, but if you get into major customization then it takes time to learn. There have been some glitches, but I am still giving the app 5 stars because the customer service is excellent and everything always gets worked out right away.

Pawtone

This app is SO amazing! Takes about an hour of playing around with it to fully figure it out, but it is incredible how much customization it has. I reached out to their team about an issue, and 8 back-and-forth messages were resolved in less than 4 hours. SO SO SO worth the $35/month.

Mau

After some help for support, it looks like this app is pretty promising. So far, works pretty well. Hopefully no more bugs moving forward!

Point Blank

This is the most useful app for a product configurator. Everything is easy to build and plenty of feature options. Plus the support staff is wonderful. Can't say enough about the personal touch they give to their customers. We love the Custom Product Builder!

Zelda's Song

I can’t say enough to recommend the Custom Product Builder, and the team behind it. It’s hard to know where to start – I have been struggling for several years to present my product line as I envisioned it – a highly personalized and customized pet themed photo jewelry line that told the customer’s story, their way. The product customizer that I had been using was as good as it could get at the time, but was unable to create a visual experience for the customer. More than that, the app developer had evolved into some bureaucratic organization that only worked certain hours – and became highly unresponsive to issues. A Shopify Expert recommended the Custom Product Builder to me, and I immediately recognized the potential to help my business. I won’t lie – it does take some work to create the product logic with layers (as it does with any customizer) – but once that’s done it’s super, super easy to make changes and tweaks…and it’s actually fun to play around with the presentation of the product customization so you get it just right. Most important, the CPB team was always there to support me, regardless of when I was working on this. From the introductory tutorial, to the ongoing response to emails when I didn’t understand something, or when things didn’t go as planned – even my dumb questions that I answered for myself one second after I sent the email – Lex, Egor and Artem were patient, helpful and super, super responsive. There are (many) times when I think I have to be nuts to be a solopreneur doing this on my own – but I am dedicated to my business and customers and I am delighted to work with people who exhibit that kind of dedication towards their business and customers. We both understand what it takes to be successful in our respective endeavors – and won’t stop in the relentless pursuit of it. You can’t go wrong with the CPB team behind you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6