Customized & Cart Attribute

Cart Attribute, Customer Attribute, Terms and Conditions

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sockable Fundraising®

Location Australia

I have this app installed on 3 Shopify stores. I needed some slight modifications for it to appear as we wanted, and Sunny attended to all of this promptly. If we've had an issue, Sunny is always quick to reply that he is looking at the issue, and again when it's fixed. The app perfect for collecting the information we need at checkout, and I can't rate the support highly enough.

Celestial Sales

This app has added further important functionality at pre-check out.
I wanted a couple of note items in the cart drawer ... this App does it beautifully. I needed a couple of tweaks to make everything flow perfectly - so Sunny responded promptly and sorted it within 24 hours. Very professional service. Thank you.

Naturopath Herbals

Location Australia

Wonderful app! I wish I could rate this app and its support team 10 stars. Every time I need help changing something they are super fast at getting back to my enquiry and very helpful! I'm beyond happy with this app :)

MrLaundry

Location Chile

In order to deliver multiple options available to the customer and for them to have a great experience, you need Customized & Cart Attribute...what Shopify delivers is very limited and this App solves it masterfully...also their support is extraordinary, especially Sunny... congratulations guys!

BELLAGALA

Being a wedding service company, we need a lot more information than your standard contact information on checkout. We were easily able to set up everything that we needed. I even contacted support to ask about some layout customization of the cart and the next day it was changed! I was super impressed with the app, the support and experience overall!

The Perfect Gift Dubai

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Very professional app, quick and prompt customer support - very helpful! highly recommended!! thank you

Special T Marketing

This app was great and I received outstanding support. I needed to gather some additional information on my orders and found this app very helpful to do so. I would highly recommend it to others.

Little Bit's Bow Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to add radio buttons at checkout. It didn't allow me to have them listed vertically but within hours of emailing support, they had solved the issue for me and it works great! 5 stars for sure!

Ashes With Art

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app and fantastic support. Sunny was super helpful in getting it setup how I need it. This will make a huge difference to my business.

Love Yourself

Time spent using app About 2 years

cart attributes are easy to use and install, plenty of templates and options, great support staff willing to help

Previous 1