Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Julian Camarena Official Store

Simple to use, has all the features I need and great customer service that responds quickly if I need help or have any questions.

Modshield Wholesale

This app does what it needs to do, for our store we needed more information from our customers when they created an account than what Shopify allows, so this was a life saver in that sense! Thank you Customer Fields!!
Do you Vape? Check out our retail site:
www.themodshield.com

Mapjumpclub

Customer Fields not only does most of what I need, but those areas where it doesn't, their support team is ready to help wherever they can. Very impressed to say the least. Would highly recommend to anyone needing more customer fields and would like world class support. Thanks for all of your help Chelsea!

Narwhallet

Simple to use and manage, but very flexible. I love the ability to keep my customers contained within Shopify and extend my metadata for our specific use case. Support has been excellent, highly recommend.

Malcolm Alexander

We couldn't run our store without Customer Fields from Helium Dev. It allowed us to save easily save vital customer information and print that information inside our transactional emails. The documentation is great and support from Helium has been even better, with quick and helpful responses. Don't hesitate to contact them if you need something custom with the app, or you aren't sure if it's right for your store. They may offer you reasonably priced custom development on top of their existing Shopify apps that more closely fit your needs. 5 stars!

Csep Path

Very prompt support and great customer service. I had spent a bunch of time trying to figure out how to do something, and eventually gave up and asked them if there was a way to do it, and BAM they made the change for me within an hour!

Lizzyjames

Great app for expanding our customer fields. Very responsive reps, couldn't be happier!

Legobricksworld

Robust way for us to store additional customer information eg membership numbers, start and expiry date of membership.

Green Life2

Great App! No issues or glitches to report so we are 100% happy with our choice to use this app.Thanks Guys!!

Kidspreferred

Easy to work with. Needed an adjustment, which was fulfilled.