Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Dashleigh

This is a great app. Plus, customer service was prompt and helpful with a small issue I had with my account email address. Thanks!!

True Talon

Customers should be able to modify their account details at any time. It's a given. The team at Helium are great to work with - fast and responsive.

Every Shopify site needs this app.

Vantoutbrothers

Awesome ! I would have given more than 5 stars if i can, great app that let me offer loyalty and discount for my customers via their birthday, with customer fields my customers can fill their birth date, magnificent Support ! A special cheers for "Chelsea Mealey from Helium Support"

Dekokast

For some weird reason there is no way for a customer to change their email and this app made it possible so thumbs up from me!

Born To Produce

Top customer service and great app. Thank you :)

Mybeautynz

Helium Dev have been very good to work with. They were able to customise the app for us and really went above and beyond to get it done. The functionality of the app is great and just works (which is all you really want!!).
Great work team!

Schandra

I was looking for the best customer app out there and I finally found it! Not only is the app easy to use but its highly functional, and interactive also. This app allows you to easily capture and organize your customers data easily and effectively, Additionally my interaction with the dev team has been a delight they are extremely responsive and very helpful. If you are looking for the best customer capture app/plugin for shopify, this is your app!

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Ibella

Genial! Esto debería estar por defecto en Shopify. La atención al cliente es excelente.

Paper K Studios

Josiah was extremely helpful in helping me with the code and answering a couple of my questions. This app is easy to use. I love that now my customers can edit their info.