Rezensionen (359)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
30. Oktober 2023

The Helium app has been a game changer for our business that sells to consumers as well as a trade audience. I love the convenience of the templated invite emails and ability to quickly get into a customer account and update if needed, or provide concierge service to our top customers and set them up on our end, just requiring them to create a password. The tags are where it's at. Such capabilities. We are really happy with this app as it has allowed us to simplify our pricing on our website for our different customer types which is saving us tons of time!

Abnormals Anonymous
11 monate mit der App
Helium hat geantwortet 1. November 2023

Thank you so much for leaving this review! Providing concierge service to top clients is such a great use case for the robust customer editing and tagging Customer Fields possesses.
I'm pretty sure Helium's bathroom needs a "Come Fly With Me" on Grasscloth treatment 🤩 I'll see if I can convince the boss.

27. Dezember 2023

Love Helium Customer Fields! Customer service is always there to help me out if I ever need it and are always quick to reply.

Sutra Vape
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Helium hat geantwortet 29. Dezember 2023

Thank you for this review! We are constantly striving to give 5⭐️ support and we're happy to hear that it's paying off.

You know where to find us 😎

19. Dezember 2023

It does exactly what it says it should and I have encountered no issues. Minor tweaks were solved very quickly by Brett. The options you have available are excellent. We use this app as Shopify have a bug where it would sign up the user automatically without sending a confirmation link for activation. This app solved this shopify bug in seconds! Well recommended.

Vinyl Kitchen
Neuseeland
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Helium hat geantwortet 20. Dezember 2023

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We're glad to hear that Brett was able to fix those minor tweaks so quickly 💪🏼
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other problems or have ideas for new features - working closely with merchants like yourself helps drive our development 😎
Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience!

1. September 2023

Encountered a data corruption problem, of my own creation which prevented the Shopify registration workflow firing properly from my custom registration form. Brett at Helium did an amazing job diagnosing, testing and then recreating the corrected forms and data so I had a working fix. Amazing support. The product is absolutely awesome for metafield form building, collecting and managing data. They've done a great job on the API which shows where forms have been installed and are functioning. Forms can get quite complex, with trigger rules, view and hide, etc, so the form preview tool showing a green light for functioning elements is superb. Thanks Helium!

Knemex
Vereinigtes Königreich
9 monate mit der App
Helium hat geantwortet 5. September 2023

Triggers, rules, and complex forms are all things we're obsessed with 🙂

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We're here when you need us.

15. November 2023

Had reason to call upon the support team and they were extremely quick in responding and the advice sorted my problem easily. Would certainly recommend

Wow Grooming
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
Helium hat geantwortet 16. November 2023

Thank you for leaving this review! We're thrilled to hear that our Customer Success team was able to quickly steer you in the right direction 😎

If you ever have any more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out!

3. November 2023

Brett responded within minutes of submitting a support request. He quickly understood the issue, completed some initial investigation and had the issue resolved promptly. I would highly recommend this app and support is awesome!

Pop's Drapery Rod Shop LLC
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
Helium hat geantwortet 6. November 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!
We are super happy to hear that the incomparable Brett was able to do what he does best 💪🏼 We work hard to provide solutions, answers, and documentation for our app, and it's nice to hear that we're adding value and being helpful 😎
Don't hesitate to reach out with any further needs or questions.

31. August 2023

I have programming experience but was looking for a non-programming required app to customize my forms like the registration form. I tried many tools and this tool by far is the best tool for the job. Extremely intuitive and powerful. On top of that, the customer service team is top notch and were quick to answer my questions and brain storm with me on what I was trying to achieve. Extremely satisfied.

DJ Wholesale
6 monate mit der App
Helium hat geantwortet 1. September 2023

👏🏼 We are so happy you're extremely satisfied with Customer Fields. We're excited to hear that we could find a solution with you. Our support loves being helpful and expedient 🙂

27. Oktober 2023

For the last three months, the Helium Team has been like a support superhero squad. Always there, always listening, and always ready to lend a hand. It's been a fantastic experience, and I can't thank them enough for their stellar support. They're like your favorite song on repeat – always there to brighten your day!

Social Box
Australien
4 monate mit der App
Helium hat geantwortet 30. Oktober 2023

We're officially changing "Customer Success" to "Support Superhero Squad" 🦸‍♂️
Thank you for leaving this review, and we're so happy to hear that our newly-dubbed "Support Superhero Squad" could be of such impeccable service to you 😎

11. September 2023

Their customer support is always impressive! App is easy to use and compatible with the theme and works well.

Blue Blush
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Helium hat geantwortet 13. September 2023

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you've been able to utilize our customer support.

We strive to provide relevant and timely support for all of our users 😎

8. September 2023

It's a form builder and customer manager on steroids! We were using Globo forms but now have made the transition to Customer Fields for our new FloorCity.com 2.0 theme.

Floor City
10 monate mit der App
Helium hat geantwortet 11. September 2023

Great to hear! We're excited that you're getting to use the steroid-like levels of power we've baked into Customer Fields.