Recensies (359)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
13 maart 2024

Helium is a powerful and easy-to-use app. The integration with Shopify Flow is amazing and gives the app a whole new level. Support is helpful and helped me with a tricky flow that I was setting up.

Puhdistamo - Yrityksille
Finland
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Helium heeft geantwoord 14 maart 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review 🇫🇮 We're very happy to hear that our support team was able to guide you to a solution using Shopify Flow.
Please reach out to us with any further concerns or suggestions 😎

19 januari 2024

We have used Custom Fields now for several years as part of our reseller signup and approval process. From day one, the app has worked flawlessly and done exactly what we have needed it to do. Customer support has always been fantastic as well; they are responsive, friendly, and truly go out of the way to help wherever they can. We are a big fan!

FiGPiN Pro
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Helium heeft geantwoord 23 januari 2024

Thank you so much for this review! Hearing from a long-term customer encourages us to keep making Customer Fields even better 💪🏼 Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience - we truly appreciate being a part of your Shopify journey.
Hope you're enjoying the PNW winter as much as we do ☔️

25 maart 2024

Installed, integrated & customized in less than a day, including the time it took to work with their great support team. Thanks, guys! A+

Red Apple® Fireworks
Ongeveer 18 uur gebruiken de app
Helium heeft geantwoord 27 maart 2024

Amazing that we were able to help you get your custom registration form up and running so quickly!
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and happy EARLY 4th of July 😉🧨

31 januari 2024

Great app, really gives you the chance to walk your customers through different flow and store a great range of info as custom metafields. And great integrability with other apps. aAlso great customer service!! I personally was helped by Brett and he truly helped us through the process.

Adora
Spanje
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Helium heeft geantwoord 1 februari 2024

Thank you so much for leaving this amazing review! It's wonderful to hear that our obsession with metafields is a serious value add for you and your store💪🏼 It's also great to hear that Brett was to guide you on your way!
Continue to let us know how we can improve Customer Fields and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions or concerns 🙂

3 januari 2024

We're using Helium on our B2B-only website where customers need to tell us about their business and get verified before they can order from us. Happy with it. Both the app (user interface, customization possibilities) and the team (support, frequent app updates) are great!

Magpie Wholesale
Verenigd Koninkrijk
11 maanden gebruiken de app
Helium heeft geantwoord 5 januari 2024

Thank you so much for leaving this amazing review 🤩 We're incredibly proud of the work we put into Customer Fields day in and day out, and we're excited to be a part of your Shopify journey!

24 januari 2024

Brett was very helpful and went above and beyond to assist me. It was also done quite quickly(a day) in alignment with my website launch.

Thanks, I have no complaints!

United F.C
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Helium heeft geantwoord 25 januari 2024

It's great to hear that Brett was able to get your form up and running in such a short amount of time! We're excited that you are able to use Customer Fields to bring your community together through football! ⚽️

28 december 2023

I've been using customer fields for my store and it's exactly what I needed to collect custom data from my customers! The customisability is so powerful as you can make CSS changes and add custom data columns. The app itself runs so smoothly and is super user friendly and easy to navigate.

Whenever I run into any issues customer service has always been able to solve them - no matter how big or small. Special shout out to Brett who is probably sick of the amount of times I ask for help, yet is gracious in resolving my enquiries every time.

Juli Australia
Australië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Helium heeft geantwoord 3 januari 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We're so happy to hear that Customer Fields has been such a game-changer for your store.
Usually, I'd say, "Don't hesitate to reach out" but in this case I don't have to 😉 Keep the questions and feedback coming, it's how we know what we're doing well and where we need to improve 💪🏼
And yes, we're always blown away by Brett's patience, it's next level!

14 augustus 2023

Super easy to set up and customize, streamlines info inputs for my different customer groups, and as the owner of a small business offering a range of resin jewelry supplies that are specialized by project idea, this app has been helpful in segmenting my users and get them the inspiration they need to keep coming back. For example... https://www.little-windows.com/blogs/project-center/bangle-bracelets-with-windows

Thank you for the support and ease of use!

Little Windows Brilliant Resin and Supplies
Bijna 8 jaar gebruiken de app
Helium heeft geantwoord 21 augustus 2023

Thank you so much for using Customer Fields for so long 🤩

We genuinely appreciate your support, and are so glad you've enjoyed our robust segmentation tools 🛠️

29 januari 2024

App works as expected, the support team quickly respond to and resolve any support requests.

Wholesale (AUS)
Australië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Helium heeft geantwoord 1 februari 2024

We're so excited that you're enjoying the reliability and support we provide with Customer Fields! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and thank you for allowing us to be a key part of your Shopify journey 😎

19 september 2023

Helium has enabled us to natively integrate our bespoke account registration/checkout experience with Shopify. Given the nature of our business, it's mission critical for a solution like this and, frankly, we weren't able to ID anyone else that provides this solution OOTB (vs. custom dev). Customer Fields has gotten better since Helium directly integrated Metafields into the Shopify admin and we're looking forward to the day when Shopify and Helium are able to partner more closely so that we can search by customer metafields in the Shopify admin (vs. view for individual customers). 5 stars without question.

Rayne Nutrition
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Helium heeft geantwoord 20 september 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. As an office full of pet-lovers, we're glad to be of service!
We love how you've taken advantage of some of the more robust offerings our custom fields provide, and yes, we're always looking to improve the user experience and seamless experience between Customer Fields and the Shopify Admin. Thank you for this feedback.