Customer Fields

Customer Fields | Reviews

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

ForteCustom

We used this app for many aspects of our website and it has helped us tremendously. The customer service is very knowledgeable in all areas of shopify and coding/integrations and they are very responsive. In addition to the using the app for custom signup fields, We actually use it as a central database for storing crucial information on all our customers, including using it as an infrastructure for storing back end data on each customer in an organized fashion. We highly recommend this app.

TCK Corals Wholesale

Very easy to use. Wish Shopify would just have a lot of this built in, but thanks to your app team you fill in the void with these perfect feature sets.

October 8, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! "Perfect feature sets" made our dev team blush 😊❤️

JoJo Online Store

This is an excellent app with versatile options that really allow you to tailor the onboarding experience for your customers. The support has also been excellent with quick and clear responses that helped me move forward quickly.

October 8, 2021

We're so happy to know that you're enjoying the app's features, and that our support team has been able to assist when needed. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

The Vape Network

Customer fields is a fantastic app which has resolved our issue of creating a dedicated form for wholesale customers. Extremely easy to setup and design as we wished. Perfect.

October 8, 2021

😊Thanks for the feedback! It's awesome to hear that you were able to get a form for your wholesalers up and running with ease

Lumm

Really pleased by this app. I have been able to create highly customized forms with no problem at all. Their support team is super responsive and helpful. I can only recommend !

September 27, 2021

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review ❤️

Safari Ltd Wholesale

I ran into a small issue with importing my customers for a client and it seemed out of my hands. I reached out and was given the best help and turned out I simply saved the file wrong lol They were kind and very helpful, I recommend using this app.

September 16, 2021

Thanks for the recommendation! Our support team is happy to assist if any other questions come up 👍

Medicos TX

This apps works well. The tutorial video was very helpful and made it a breeze to set up, especially for someone very new to Shopify.

September 9, 2021

It's awesome to hear that you were able to get up and running with ease! Be sure to reach out if you need anything from our side 🤗

Nostalgic Groove

Quick to respond and help but super helpful app! I loved how easy the form was to set up it allows me to truly help make my customers happy

August 24, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We're so glad to have you on board 😎

Zen Den Candles

I created a multi part wholesale sign up form with this app and it is working exactly how I want it to! The app is not inexpensive - but it's very sophisticated in what it can accomplish and does it well. I had a problem with the format of my output - and customer support took the time to investigate and address my concern. An excellent app - thank you!

August 24, 2021

Thanks for using our app, and for taking the time to write such a glowing a review! We appreciate your business :)

Harland Gunnar

It amazes me how much this App can do; very functional! Whether you're looking to create an extra small function in your store or use this App to level up your whole website's user experience, it is definitely worth a try. I believe it will surprise you too!Professional&supportive customer services and developing team, quick in responses, also willing to go the extra mile helping. Many, many thanks to Katelyn& Kyle!

August 19, 2021

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app's features, and that you've had a great experience with our support team. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! 😎

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24