Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Tribalboutique

Love this app!!!! The staff is sooooo amazing also!!!

Template Cards

I have had the most outstanding experience with this app and the support team. Kyle, in particular, was extremely responsive and knowledgeable.

I upgraded from the Pro to the Advanced account, and it was worth every penny. With only a basic working understanding of coding, I found the team very helpful as they guided my build of a custom interface and database on the foundation of the app.

Based on thorough research of the marketplace, this app is one of a kind for the job of storing customer data, and their service is best-in-class. Would recommend x10! THANK YOU KYLE

Mazelonline

This app is really awesome!!! Very friendly customer service. Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for.

A C Thomson Golf Apparel

Great for my customer portal. Am able to generate great internal customer data. Great support as well.

Keto Mojo

This app works great for us. We are using it to collect info and for customers to register their product. The support staff has been the best we have come across. Thanks so much for a great product and even better support!!

Hemp Element

Very nice people and are always there to help!

Natural Life Clothing

Chelsea is AWESOME!!!

What a good support team and KIND!!!!

Love ya!!!

Route One Apparel

The team at Helium are extremely kind and understanding given certain unique situations. I have had great customer service experiences and with that alone I give them 5+ stars.

Ratsmedical Com

The app works perfectly, the support is fantastic, and it's quite speedy! We've used this on several sites across several themes, and it works every time. There was one small graphical issue on one of the themes, but the support team was kick to jump in and fix it. Great app!

Julian Camarena Official Store

Simple to use, has all the features I need and great customer service that responds quickly if I need help or have any questions.