Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Shenevelle

I am very happy with the professional service.

Amg Performance Wear

Easy to use and very good customer support!

Ship My Deal

Incredible customer service!! The entire team is extremely responsive and supportive with whatever I needed help with. I could not be happier with the product, and highly recommend using the app! Cheers

Lara Fashion

Life saver! We are a wholesale/trade only company so we need buyers to provide us with a seller permit before they can shop on our site. Before, we were taking sellers permit numbers by people inputting them. This caused so much spam and filtering through them was a headache. Now we have them upload a picture of their sellers permit at account creation and its not only reduced spam accounts to virtually zero but it also helps us keep better track of accounts being created, approved, etc. LIVE SAVER! Thank you!

Pop Art Paws

WOW! Seriously the most helpful and responsive customer service team. Chelsea was beyond helpful. Not only is the user interface super easy to use and novice friendly, but Customer Fields was more than happy to custom integrate additional functions based on my needs...AND DID IT FOR FREE! 10/10 Hands down the best customer service on any Shopify App out there.

Full Moon Loom

This is a wonderful app for a very low cost. Customer support for this company is also outstanding. They actually brought an issue to my attention that I did not even know I had and went right in to fix it promptly. There is a lot to be said for excellent customer service. These guys are a keeper!

Dogline Wholesale

I have been working with Shopify for several years. This is the only app that helped me almost immediately and they offered to update my theme styles without even having to ask. With other apps, I would first have to explain what that meant, then file a ticket, then maybe get help in 3 weeks. With these guys, it took me less than 15 mins and all systems are go.

Medsnow

Best app for customizing your signup process and customer accounts!

Excellent customer service as well, they'll help you completely tailor it for your business.

Highly recommended!

Changemint

Best registration app out there, and their customer support is absolutely awesome. We highly recommend them!!!

Renskincareuk

Great app - did the job I was looking for, and had it setup and the fields on the site within 15 minutes. When it wasn't working exactly as I thought, contacted support and they sorted it (not the app's fault but mine) without any fuss.

Highly recommended!