Helium Customer Fields

Registration forms, B2B account approval, customer accounts

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Whsljao

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wow. I tested out a bunch of different apps until I figured out which would be best for our needs. This app is super easy to use.

It's not only doing exactly what we need, but amazing customer service. We tend to be a bit high-maintenance with our specific needs and Chelsea was able to help me implement the changes I needed. She was very patient with my excessive questions and requests. I also really like the way our customer's information is stored and easily accessed. I would tell you to check out our form to see how awesome it is... but one of our customizations is that you can't accesses it without a password!!! Thanks again Helium.

Elise Design

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

We love the added detail about our customers this app brings us. It's been easy to use and the couple of small issues we had were dealt with quickly and professionally by the support team - highly recommended

Casebuddy

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It works. Great app no regrets installing it.

Sassyvape

Time spent using app Over 1 year

What more is there to say? I love this app. Does everything I need and does it perfectly with minimal effort on my part! I believe for the quality and functionality of their apps in general you can't go wrong with at least trying it out for a test run instead of an instant commitment. Not too mention - their customer service is top notch! I love working with Customer Fields - they help make me a better merchant!

Shoesbank

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app. Great service. thank you

Rdisupply

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is the only app that allows my customers to upload a document and send it right to me via email. Great app. Great Customer service.

Ooze

Time spent using app About 3 years

App works like a charm! Response from their support team was very prompt, usually within 24 hours. The free app install/ theme update is a huge plus!

Ctp2

Great app that is simple to use!

Most importantly and notably all the support staff were extremely friendly, helpful and efficient.

We will definitely be using them on our current store and on new stores in the future!

Fashionlandmarks

Great app. for customer data management. I installed this app. to build our customer data base for my business. They provide free install service and it was very helpful to me although I do not have any programming skills. One thing I would like to suggest to Customer Fields to apply indicating mark of each required fields in create account page. I created so many fields but some customers do not like to fill out all of my fields, and I would like to offer to required field and optional field option and it would be very helpful for improving customer account registration.
Any how, it would be the best option in Shopify app stores.

Barhoom Brands

Time spent using app About 1 year

Most helpful customer service and team I've ever worked with! Thank you guys!!!