Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Custom registration form builder and customer accounts

Jacquis Preemie Pride

Took only a minute! Works great!

Oberon Design

Easy and quick, and it does the job that Shopify should do. It will save a lot of time and phone calls. Our theme had a link on the account page to edit the address(es) of the customer account. I put the new link just below that and added the word "Info.".

{% if customer.default_address != nil %}

{{ customer.default_address.address1 }}

{% if customer.default_address.address2 != "" %}

{{ customer.default_address.address2 }}

{% endif %}

{{ customer.default_address.city}}, {% if address.province_code %}{{customer.default_address.province_code}}, {% endif %}{{customer.default_address.country}}

{{ customer.default_address.zip}}

{{ customer.default_address.phone }}

{% endif %}

View or Edit Addresses ({{ customer.addresses_count }})

Edit Your Account Info

Dermadna

Much needed functionality that is very simple to integrate. Minor styling issue was sorted with support from Josiah @ heliumdev. Recommended.

Luxeremi

Awesome, simple and easy to install.

Tokersupply

Works perfectly, easy to install, and its FREE. Can't believe shopify doesn't already have this feature.

Sutera Stockholm

Easy to add! Thanks and good luck on the big launch :D

Omnigeneius

Nice App - Does the Job, no issues faced till date.

Thanks for keeping it free.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto

Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

The Vintage Cart

One of my customers called me last month saying "I have entered the correct phone number but my country code is incorrect, and now I cannot edit my account details now, what should I do" OMG! I was in a fix and spent 3 hours trying to figure the *** out of the codes, but all in vain till until I found this app. Hail, respect, cheers. Wouldn't mind paying a few bucks a month for this.
Feedback: You may want to add a few more customizable options.

Technotronic

Perfect!
App is simple and provides a huge functionality.

11pluspal 2

Looks very simple and powerful app. A+++