Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Mybeautynz

Helium Dev have been very good to work with. They were able to customise the app for us and really went above and beyond to get it done. The functionality of the app is great and just works (which is all you really want!!).
Great work team!

Schandra

I was looking for the best customer app out there and I finally found it! Not only is the app easy to use but its highly functional, and interactive also. This app allows you to easily capture and organize your customers data easily and effectively, Additionally my interaction with the dev team has been a delight they are extremely responsive and very helpful. If you are looking for the best customer capture app/plugin for shopify, this is your app!

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Ibella

Genial! Esto debería estar por defecto en Shopify. La atención al cliente es excelente.

Paper K Studios

Josiah was extremely helpful in helping me with the code and answering a couple of my questions. This app is easy to use. I love that now my customers can edit their info.

The Fvblane

Super easy, of course should have been an option in shopify store itself but good alternative!

Trendydemo

very useful app :) Many Thanks :)

Boxys

It works exactly as presented. Thank you Customr team for the great work.

Tegen

Great little free app. Works perfectly and easy to instal. :-)

A Better Quest

Okay, that was TOO easy.

The only thing (and it's a tiny thing) I'd add to make it five stars is to be able to change the URL in the address bar instead of "/customr".

Thank you so much! :)