Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Aumet

Regardless of how good the app is and how useful it is to acquire customers, the developers of the app made sure they help me with work that is not part of their job to insure I have a good experience, recommend it for the excellent support!

May 12, 2020

Thanks, Aumet! We do have some amazing and extremely helpful developers on the Helium team. 😄

Rishoni

This app was exactly what I was looking for. The customer support was prompt, responsive, and helpful, and they were able to take care of what I needed to be done. Highly recommended!

May 4, 2020

Hooray! We are so glad Customer Fields solved your problem. 😄

Terrasoul Wholesale

Customer Fields is great for asking your customers additional information when they create an account. This is so important for our wholesale accounts, but it could do wonders for truly understanding your target audience. When I had an issue getting a certain field to behave properly, Kyle from their support team not only fixed the issue fast, but also gave me a tip about creating a thank you page for our account creators. I would definitely recommend this app if you need to create custom fields for forms on your website. :)

April 23, 2020

Thank you for the excellent recommendation! :)

Reef Stack

This app is very useful in gathering important information from our customers. Very helpful support!

April 13, 2020

Thanks for the review! We're glad our support team was able to help you out. :)

Veto Nails

We are using this app in our B2B Shop for the registration process. Very easy to create and to set up different forms. Most important for us is the feature that allows you to require various file uploads from registrant in different formats. Very fast and reliable support.

April 13, 2020

Glad those file upload fields are working well for you. Thanks for the excellent feedback!

Project 925

Super robust feature set. Very responsive, helpful and patient customer service! Would definitely recommend if you're building forms/collecting data and want to link to shopify customer accounts.

Thank you for the recommendation! Your form is looking 🔥

Transformations Lash Artistry

I was able to get my customers tagged so that my password protection was automated. This is a great product and the support team chatted with me to get it all set up.

April 13, 2020

Glad you were able to make good use of our auto tag feature! Thanks for the amazing feedback. :)

The Royal Key

Amazing app with great functionalities to build all types of forms.
Only recommendation would be to include automatic syncing with Klaviyo (which is in progress I heard).

April 13, 2020

Thanks for the review on the form builder! We are indeed planning out integrations to both Zapier and Klaviyo and will keep you updated. 👍

CHANNEL XR

App did exactly what we needed to autotag our various B2B buying groups as they register. We needed this to support custom pricing for various price tiers for different industry segments at http://channelxr.com. As a software developer of ecommerce platforms this is much needed to support B2B capabilities on a shopify store. I highly recommend this software.

April 13, 2020

Great use case of our autotag feature, thanks! So glad we're able to assist with your B2B capabilities. 😄

Schoolhouse

Phenomenal app!

Allows quick and easy custom form setup and custom meta-data manipulation. There are a TON of advanced features in their easy-to-use app GUI which allow you to capture, manipulate, and store pretty much any kind of data in almost any way you can imagine.

ALSO, my personal favorite, the app offers the ability to code your own custom form solutions to work around restrictions imposed by the Shopify platform and for those extra tricky integrations between multiple 3rd party extensions.

PLUS, their support is out of this world. I've had frustrating experiences with other Shopify app support teams, not the folks from Helium. I've never waited for more than a day to hear back, and more than once the team has deployed hotfixes for bugs we've identified within days. I do not often review apps, but I really can't recommend this one enough.

April 13, 2020

Thank you for the phenomenal review! This is very rewarding to hear after so much effort has been put into making advanced features available in such an easy-to-use format. Thank you 💯