Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Custom registration form builder and customer accounts

Startsolid

Easy installation, quick functionality. I wish the code insert page would have recommended a spot to add the code (like a recommendation), but we got it worked out ok. Great tool!

Bow Tie Expressions

Great app and easy to install. Highly recommend.

Theplayground

Great app to make up for what seems basic but if missing in a lot of Shopify templates.

Wall Society

It bothers me a lot to realise that shopify or most theme developers made no effort to include a "edit" account function and it was pleasantly surprise to find a free app here that is exactly what we need and sorely missed in shopify.

I hope this app will continue to stay free and it is definitely one of the most essential upgrade my website needed. Great app, super easy to use and is a must have!

London Lingerie Store

Great app, super easy to install and it does exactly what it says it does.

Create R4u

Wow that was easy, works great thank you!

Bioweb

Simple and nice! I like it.

Myglowtox

Amazing - simple, super quick. Would recommend

Pure Hearts International

As a 1-time owner of a software company that had customers in 40+ countries, I am one of the toughest reviewers of Shopify apps.

This app is simple, straightforward, and does what it says it will do.

You can't really ask for much more than that so I give it 5 stars.

Uspressure

Awesome App.. Very simple install.. If I may suggest

I would place the " Edit Your Account " just after the "

{{ 'customer.account.view_addresses' | t }} ({{ customer.addresses_count }})

"

at the bottom of the "templates/customers/account.liquid" file for those of you without coding experience.

Love the app..