Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Schoolhouse

Phenomenal app!

Allows quick and easy custom form setup and custom meta-data manipulation. There are a TON of advanced features in their easy-to-use app GUI which allow you to capture, manipulate, and store pretty much any kind of data in almost any way you can imagine.

ALSO, my personal favorite, the app offers the ability to code your own custom form solutions to work around restrictions imposed by the Shopify platform and for those extra tricky integrations between multiple 3rd party extensions.

PLUS, their support is out of this world. I've had frustrating experiences with other Shopify app support teams, not the folks from Helium. I've never waited for more than a day to hear back, and more than once the team has deployed hotfixes for bugs we've identified within days. I do not often review apps, but I really can't recommend this one enough.

April 13, 2020

Thank you for the phenomenal review! This is very rewarding to hear after so much effort has been put into making advanced features available in such an easy-to-use format. Thank you 💯

TBS Alumni

Powerful app! The form builder experience was INCREDIBLE and the form logic/rules allowed me to make an extremely personalized and effective registration form for my niche audience.

April 13, 2020

Thank you, and excellent implementation of form rules-- well done! 😄

snushus.ch

Great app! It's easy to use and really self explanatory. We are using it for the website www.snushus.ch

April 13, 2020

Thanks for the amazing review! 😊

Dip Devices

I inherited this app from the previous dev and was most impressed by the deep functionality I could apply to the forms. Kyle from the support team was invaluable by stepping up and helping me solve a problem when the other two platforms I have integrated with Shopify weren't playing nicely. If you doubt the functionality, don't because you actually have a support team to assist you solve the problem with the vast robust capability of this form builder.

April 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the great feedback & review! We've tried to package up deep functionality in an easy-to-use package, but glad Kyle was able to help get you unstuck. Cheers!

Druids Garden

Extremely powerful and versatile app and sterling customer support, Kyle went above and beyond the call of duty to help me, even before I installed the app

April 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the excellent review! I'm glad you mentioned your experience before installation... this speaks to the human-centric nature of our company and our deep care for those we interact with in this digital space. ❤️

Hussar Home

Stunnning app! I haven't unlocked all of it's potential because I don't need to, but I can't wait to continue using this for future projects. Great work by by Kyle and his team!

February 21, 2020

It's wonderful to hear that you're liking it so far! There's more cool stuff to come, stay tuned :)

QC Professional

The customer support has been the most phenomenal that I have ever experienced. Kyle has helped me from setting everything up to answering every single question that I have had. Not only has the customer support been wonderful, the app works perfect and is exactly what i needed. Thank you so much!!

February 21, 2020

We aim to please! Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate your business :)

All Animals Solutions LLC

Kyle was a great support, i had an issue with the uninstall of an old app and he helped me delete all the coding, and install the new app on our website. It works great and i am super happy to have found this great app with a lot of features and great support.

February 21, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! Leftover code from other 3rd party apps can certainly cause some headaches, but I'm glad we were able to get you up and running. Cheers!!

Just Ingredients

We've had a great experience with this very capable app that helps us with our bespoke and unique customer data capture setup. The team have been nothing but helpful and have gone above and beyond to answer our technical questions. Thank you!

February 21, 2020

We're so happy to have you! Glad to hear you're happy too :)

Supergsund

Cool and easy to use App!!! It's also good if you don't like the ReCaptcha from Shopify during the registration. You can deactivate ReCaptcha with this App (or you can use it). Easy to use translator for every language, so it will work for everyone. And: During the registration you can register much more fields as with the normal registration. Fields they are maybe also very important from the beginning for your customers, like Company-Name (for e.g. a later valid Company-Bill , VAT and/or TAX Numbers at the Bill add so on. And customer has to repeat his Password before registration what makes also sense at all. We really like :-) Stefan

January 23, 2020

Yay! Thanks for the review. :)