Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Custom registration form builder & customer self-edit profiles

Tea By Claire

I downloaded Customer Fields because I wanted my customers to be able to have a more personalized account experience. The best part about this product is the excellent and responsive customer service!

Hidden Router Ultra Fast Vpn Router

This app and the support is just.. amazing.

I got quoted a crazy amount of $ (upper $4k) to have the same functionality added to my store. Then I found Customr. I was initially extremely lost, and not sure if it does what I need. So I started a chat with Chelsea, and she got me up and running in no time! She even did the whole setup I needed!

If you need ANY custom fields added to your store - I strongly suggest getting this app. You will not regret it!

Clergyimage

Yes, yes yes! Get this one! I tried a slew of other apps before this. They did the installation - even fixing some code another app had left behind. My business makes semi-custom clothing for women ministers. I need to have measurements before we can make anything - this app gave me a very easy and professional login with all the info I need to collect, including ways for me to put in notes to explain things. I wish every app I needed was made by Helium!

Atlasmo

Awesome app and support, the team is really nice and fast at problem solving.

Tribalboutique

Love this app!!!! The staff is sooooo amazing also!!!

Template Cards

I have had the most outstanding experience with this app and the support team. Kyle, in particular, was extremely responsive and knowledgeable.

I upgraded from the Pro to the Advanced account, and it was worth every penny. With only a basic working understanding of coding, I found the team very helpful as they guided my build of a custom interface and database on the foundation of the app.

Based on thorough research of the marketplace, this app is one of a kind for the job of storing customer data, and their service is best-in-class. Would recommend x10! THANK YOU KYLE

Mazelonline

This app is really awesome!!! Very friendly customer service. Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for.

A C Thomson Golf Apparel

Great for my customer portal. Am able to generate great internal customer data. Great support as well.

Keto Mojo

This app works great for us. We are using it to collect info and for customers to register their product. The support staff has been the best we have come across. Thanks so much for a great product and even better support!!

Hemp Element

Very nice people and are always there to help!