Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Custom registration form builder & customer self-edit profiles

Legobricksworld

Robust way for us to store additional customer information eg membership numbers, start and expiry date of membership.

Green Life2

Great App! No issues or glitches to report so we are 100% happy with our choice to use this app.Thanks Guys!!

Kidspreferred

Easy to work with. Needed an adjustment, which was fulfilled.

Starving Jewelers

I have been using this app for a little over a month now and I love it! Before customers were only asked for an email when creating an account, but with this app I can add a password section.Before, when a customer signed up using their email, we would have to send them an account invite so they can create a password and we would not receive any responses half the time. The app allows for several different form fields and I would defiantly recommend giving this app a try.

Shenevelle

I am very happy with the professional service.

Amg Performance Wear

Easy to use and very good customer support!

Ship My Deal

Incredible customer service!! The entire team is extremely responsive and supportive with whatever I needed help with. I could not be happier with the product, and highly recommend using the app! Cheers

Lara Fashion

Life saver! We are a wholesale/trade only company so we need buyers to provide us with a seller permit before they can shop on our site. Before, we were taking sellers permit numbers by people inputting them. This caused so much spam and filtering through them was a headache. Now we have them upload a picture of their sellers permit at account creation and its not only reduced spam accounts to virtually zero but it also helps us keep better track of accounts being created, approved, etc. LIVE SAVER! Thank you!

Pop Art Paws

WOW! Seriously the most helpful and responsive customer service team. Chelsea was beyond helpful. Not only is the user interface super easy to use and novice friendly, but Customer Fields was more than happy to custom integrate additional functions based on my needs...AND DID IT FOR FREE! 10/10 Hands down the best customer service on any Shopify App out there.

Full Moon Loom

This is a wonderful app for a very low cost. Customer support for this company is also outstanding. They actually brought an issue to my attention that I did not even know I had and went right in to fix it promptly. There is a lot to be said for excellent customer service. These guys are a keeper!