Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Custom registration form builder & customer self-edit profiles

Dogline Wholesale

I have been working with Shopify for several years. This is the only app that helped me almost immediately and they offered to update my theme styles without even having to ask. With other apps, I would first have to explain what that meant, then file a ticket, then maybe get help in 3 weeks. With these guys, it took me less than 15 mins and all systems are go.

Medsnow

Best app for customizing your signup process and customer accounts!

Excellent customer service as well, they'll help you completely tailor it for your business.

Highly recommended!

Changemint

Best registration app out there, and their customer support is absolutely awesome. We highly recommend them!!!

Renskincareuk

Great app - did the job I was looking for, and had it setup and the fields on the site within 15 minutes. When it wasn't working exactly as I thought, contacted support and they sorted it (not the app's fault but mine) without any fuss.

Highly recommended!

Essence Vapehouse

It just works! No coding required so it's super easy to install. Data transfers back and forth quickly as customer records are updated. I've only been using it for a day but I love it so far!!

Vingeproject

Great app, easy integration!!Love it, so easy to customize in many ways!!!

Tacwood

Works really well! & most important of all - support is amazing!! They fixed an issue right away for me.

Kinder Bilingue

Awesome! Easy integration and great customer service.

Festejar Com Amor

This plugin is great because it shows you a spreadsheet with the data of each client, including what each one spent. And it also allows you to translate the fields, what is good for international sales. In addition, the staff are very attentive and are indeed concerned about constantly improving the app.

Space 46 Wholesale

Thanks for the great app! I appreciate your endless efforts and after hours support you've provided during my set up process. Although some questions or concerns were no brainer, Chelsea has been more than helpful answering the concerns without hesitation. With that said, Chelsea not only created a great app but backed that up with excellent support. Thanks again, it was great working with you.

Best,