Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Custom registration form builder & customer self-edit profiles

La Duett

GREAT app - a total must-have! Thank you so much Chelsea for the amazing support! You guys are awesome! :)

Drops For Change

Installed easily, solved my problem instantly!

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Energy Reality Energy Healing

After testing many apps, this is the only one that worked. Works great! And fantastic customer support!

Thread Wholesale

Great app and amazing customer support! The app functions exactly how we hoped. The aesthetic was a bit off different than our site (fonts, colors, buttons), so I reached out and the dev took great care of it. It look and functions great!

Byron2014

Amazing support! Our store now can allow customers to edit their account details (email address). Before, as you know, customers cannot adjust their email address after creating an account on your shopify store. With this app, it allows the customer to adjust it when they like without having to contact the store owner to manually change their email address. We are also utilizing account upload features which will tag our customers automatically without us having to tag them. ( we will still check to see that the customer submitted the proper form)

Thanks for providing an amazing product and superb customer service to go along with it!

Virtuamagic

Amazing support and helped me out to make real my wishes!

I still don't know how is it possible that someone voted 1 star.

Vote: 10+ or A++++++++++++++++++++ :D

Cardinal Of Canada Us

Great app, it has all the features we need to create a wide variety of entries to enhance our customers' accounts. We can not say enough about the quality of Helium's customer service. They were glad to edit our code and add features that do not exist on the app. Highly recommended!

Cardinal Of Canada

Customer service is truly above and beyond.... we asked for customization that touched on the code of our theme and the app developer was happy to (incredibly promptly) fix it!

Bazarcanadense

App works as expected. Awesome support!