Helium Customer Fields

Registration forms, B2B account approval, customer accounts

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Saddlemans

Every single concern or fix is handled at lightning speed and to perfection. Kyle is SO attentive and quick with his responses and the work. Thank you! This form has already saved our company so much time on data entry!

Georganics Trade EU

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app for our wholesale store, with lots of support for custom changes to suit our needs. It also integrates with theme style perfectly. Recommend it.

Gemini Charms

Easy to use, great customer service, Kyle noticed the weird thing about my template and helped me fix it, very cool. Will recommend if you need custom fields in Shopify!

Evolve Skateboards Australia

Location Australia

We installed this app as a way of getting customers who purchase our products through retailers into Shopify Customers along with those who purchase through our website for the purpose of centralising warranty info. Kyle has been amazing and helped us customise it to our needs. Highly recommended!

Little Cheeks

Amazing customer service!!! So much help and support setting everything up! I would recommend for sure!

DAKS

100% recommend this app! It works perfectly for us, and the assistance we've had installing - and having custom code edits made - have been amazing. Super quick responses and always very helpful.

Mented Cosmetics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We're so thrilled with our service with Customer Fields. They added the code to our site! They answer our questions quickly.

Celebrate Vitamins

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app allowed us to create a custom drop down menu on our sign up form and customer profile page. Easy to use, easy to configure.

Calyan

Time spent using app About 1 month

Outstanding Shopify App. The app was really easy to use and install and the technical support I received when I had questions was always timely and very helpful.

I used the app to help configure a different login for Wholesale users and the process was seamless. I would high recommend this easy-to-use app for anyone that is wanting to add fields to a registration form!

Fireworks Central

The app is easy to use and the service was fast and friendly! We use the app to collect customer data required to validate their account. The app worked perfectly for that!