Helium Customer Fields

Create registration forms as unique as your store

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SexySet

Location Poland

This app is exactly what I was looking for my store. Simple to use, which is a great option for a beginner like me. Great customer service, recommended.

November 1, 2019

We're so glad to hear that our app is meeting your needs! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review

My Designer Handbag

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I uses this app to help create a compulsory registration form for my luxury handbag rental service. I needed customers to upload photo ID and proof of address. Klye at Helium ( the developer ) was so fantastic and help me create the perfect form and even added features that I didn't know were possibly. Cant recommend enough in regards to support and help ! Thanks Helium !! Aleisha - NZ

November 1, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! It's been a pleasure working with you :)

Things Engraved Business

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We are using this app since we launched. They have the most responsive and helpful customer service. 10/10 recommend

October 17, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! We appreciate your business

Magnolia Fashion Wholesale

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Highly recommend! We use this app to customize our registration form and securely store information for our wholesale buyers. It is extremely user friendly and the customer service is exceptional! Kyle went out of the way to research solutions for issues we never even told him about. Use it everyday and will continue to do so!

October 1, 2019

Thanks for the review! It's great to know that the app has become a valuable part of your online store. Our support team does their best to go above and beyond :)

Cloud City Vapes NC

Time spent using app Over 4 years

This app really helps us with verifying age. It makes it simple, saves us time, and helps us avoid legal issues. Plus customer service is awesome. They take the time to understand any issues we have.

Thanks So Much From Cloud City Vapes

September 4, 2019

Thanks for the great feedback and specific use case of age verification! We're glad to see you're benefitting from the app and our support team. :)

HavFloorsDirect

Time spent using app Over 1 year

These guys are absolutely amazing. Highly recommended!

We installed the app to customise our registration form and it is everything we needed and more! Great configuration and user-friendly admin area coming at a very reasonable price.

The support Kyle provided was beyond our expectations too. He worked on integrating the registration form and making it consistent with our theme at no extra cost. He was very professional with friendly and supportive attitude from the beginning.

August 12, 2019

Thanks so much for the review and recommendation! We're quite proud to be a part of your store :)

Pheroe

These guys are awesome.

Needed a custom project that would allow retailers to register separately from general customers, with custom fields including FEINs and reseller certificates. Kyle turned the project around within 24 hours and 0 problems... twice! (we reinstalled a new theme after his first installation!).

Top quality, highly recommended. Software runs smoothly too.

5/5

July 23, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're so glad to hear that our app and support has been able to meet your needs :)

BLOM MARKET

Location Spain

I am currently using the app. Really intuitive configuration and amazing support. They helped me also with some not-basic coding explaining step by step the process needed! :)

swiig

Excellent customer service. These guys are always willing to help, no matter how small or complex the question. Highly recommend this app!

GuineaPig

Location Sweden

Kyle was incredibly supportive and quick to help us out with any and all questions we had. Cannot recommend it high enough because of the customer support. Thanks!