Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

A C Thomson Golf Apparel

Great for my customer portal. Am able to generate great internal customer data. Great support as well.

Keto Mojo

This app works great for us. We are using it to collect info and for customers to register their product. The support staff has been the best we have come across. Thanks so much for a great product and even better support!!

Hemp Element

Very nice people and are always there to help!

Natural Life Clothing

Chelsea is AWESOME!!!

What a good support team and KIND!!!!

Love ya!!!

Route One Apparel

The team at Helium are extremely kind and understanding given certain unique situations. I have had great customer service experiences and with that alone I give them 5+ stars.

Ratsmedical Com

The app works perfectly, the support is fantastic, and it's quite speedy! We've used this on several sites across several themes, and it works every time. There was one small graphical issue on one of the themes, but the support team was kick to jump in and fix it. Great app!

Julian Camarena Official Store

Simple to use, has all the features I need and great customer service that responds quickly if I need help or have any questions.

Modshield Wholesale

This app does what it needs to do, for our store we needed more information from our customers when they created an account than what Shopify allows, so this was a life saver in that sense! Thank you Customer Fields!!
Do you Vape? Check out our retail site:
www.themodshield.com

Mapjumpclub

Customer Fields not only does most of what I need, but those areas where it doesn't, their support team is ready to help wherever they can. Very impressed to say the least. Would highly recommend to anyone needing more customer fields and would like world class support. Thanks for all of your help Chelsea!

Narwhallet

Simple to use and manage, but very flexible. I love the ability to keep my customers contained within Shopify and extend my metadata for our specific use case. Support has been excellent, highly recommend.