Helium Customer Fields

Create registration forms as unique as your store

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Stern Distributors

So far so good. Downloaded app and they immediate reached out if i needed help. Didnt need it though. Super user friendly. Provided required fields option, easily edited. Rules were easy to set up. And it automatically downloaded to the create account page on my theme... Lots of options and easy. A little more expensive than others (bc i needed the $26/mth due to customized field i needed. we are a small business and this part seems a little high to me.

March 16, 2022

Thanks for your feedback about the app & pricing. We strive to make each of our app's plans an excellent value, so we will take your feedback into careful consideration.

StyleGenie | Styling Subscription Box

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We've been using this app for 6months & we're very satisfied with their support especially for our highly customized form!

Petshow

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Developer is very responsive to customers. I appreciate that.

Groom Corner

Location Ireland

I've used this app to add an additional field (wedding date) on my account sign up page and also offer customers the ability to edit their account details (a basic ability Shopify should offer anyway). The only reason why I have given it 4 instead of 5 stars is that the additional fields can't be synced to MailChimp.

February 17, 2022

Stumbled on this while browsing old reviews. Just wanted to let you know that we now support syncing custom fields to MailChimp, Klaviyo, and many others through our Zapier integration.

Let us know if you need any help setting this up!

Dekokast

Time spent using app Over 3 years

For some weird reason there is no way for a customer to change their email and this app made it possible so thumbs up from me!

Rose Rey

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Seems pretty useful and working fairly easy. I give it four stars because the styling out of the box is horrible - 1980's buttons and inputs and looks nothing like the screenshots. You are able to add your css and override most of the default styles. Could be easier if they would have add id's or classes to all elements like the reset password button has nothing so I had to use

.customr-edit .cta-button, input[type="submit"]

However, it won't work for the message bar so you can't fully make it part of your theme.

For the other review who didn't like the url /tools/customr you can change that at least today. I agree I don't like that either. From the apps view in shopify click the three dots on this app and choose the option to change the url you can make it /tools/account for instance.

Marvel Hairs

Tested the app and it works fine. I don't know if it will be easy for other people though since my website isn't running yet. If I don't have any complaints I will rate it 5 stars.

Aquatic Vision 2

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Installs really fast with no hiccups

Nicolesy

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Update (July 7, 2018)

This app used to be free, but they recently started charging a minimum of $10 for it. I was only using this so that my customers could make minor updates to their account (email, password),

It's a good app but seems too expensive for what it does.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Exactly what I was looking for! I'm not sure why Shopify doesn't add this as a normal feature to begin with, but it is something that the customers should be able to do themselves (edit email, password, etc.). This app works great!

BTW, if you need to make any changes to the buttons, you can do it in CSS. I had to increase the length of the button to make the text fit and it worked like a charm. I used the Stylebot app in Chrome to play with different settings before adding the code into the theme's CSS.