Customer Fields

Registration forms, B2B account approval, customer accounts

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.

Wove Made

Excellent app, with FANTASTIC customer support. They helped me out get a complex project on track. Before this app I was very worried not be able to meet my client's requirements. But Customer Fields is very sweet to use and helps you with things that otherwise would be very complicated. It has a very nice interface, allows you to set up your form as a multi step or single page one, allows you to create rules to hide and set fields. AND, has an API that allows you to set hooks, and other advanced functions. All in all I'm very happy with this app.

January 24, 2022

Thanks Wove Made! It's always nice to hear that our app and customer service team are creating simple solutions for our customers. 😄

ForteCustom

We used this app for many aspects of our website and it has helped us tremendously. The customer service is very knowledgeable in all areas of shopify and coding/integrations and they are very responsive. In addition to the using the app for custom signup fields, We actually use it as a central database for storing crucial information on all our customers, including using it as an infrastructure for storing back end data on each customer in an organized fashion. We highly recommend this app.

January 12, 2022

Nice shout out for the underappreciated customer database! Thanks for the great review (and apologies for the late reply). Cheers!

TCK Corals Wholesale

Very easy to use. Wish Shopify would just have a lot of this built in, but thanks to your app team you fill in the void with these perfect feature sets.

October 8, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! "Perfect feature sets" made our dev team blush 😊❤️

JoJo Online Store

This is an excellent app with versatile options that really allow you to tailor the onboarding experience for your customers. The support has also been excellent with quick and clear responses that helped me move forward quickly.

October 8, 2021

We're so happy to know that you're enjoying the app's features, and that our support team has been able to assist when needed. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

The Vape Network

Customer fields is a fantastic app which has resolved our issue of creating a dedicated form for wholesale customers. Extremely easy to setup and design as we wished. Perfect.

October 8, 2021

😊Thanks for the feedback! It's awesome to hear that you were able to get a form for your wholesalers up and running with ease

Lumm

Really pleased by this app. I have been able to create highly customized forms with no problem at all. Their support team is super responsive and helpful. I can only recommend !

September 27, 2021

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review ❤️

Safari Ltd Wholesale

I ran into a small issue with importing my customers for a client and it seemed out of my hands. I reached out and was given the best help and turned out I simply saved the file wrong lol They were kind and very helpful, I recommend using this app.

September 16, 2021

Thanks for the recommendation! Our support team is happy to assist if any other questions come up 👍

Medicos TX

This apps works well. The tutorial video was very helpful and made it a breeze to set up, especially for someone very new to Shopify.

September 9, 2021

It's awesome to hear that you were able to get up and running with ease! Be sure to reach out if you need anything from our side 🤗

Nostalgic Groove

Quick to respond and help but super helpful app! I loved how easy the form was to set up it allows me to truly help make my customers happy

August 24, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We're so glad to have you on board 😎

Zen Den Candles

I created a multi part wholesale sign up form with this app and it is working exactly how I want it to! The app is not inexpensive - but it's very sophisticated in what it can accomplish and does it well. I had a problem with the format of my output - and customer support took the time to investigate and address my concern. An excellent app - thank you!

August 24, 2021

Thanks for using our app, and for taking the time to write such a glowing a review! We appreciate your business :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25