Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Virtualslay

Unbeatable customer support! Every query/issue I have had has been solved by their team, extremely happy!

November 5, 2020

Aww, thanks for the kudos! We're happy if you're happy 😊

Holliday Store

O aplicativo é ótimo e serviu exatamente para o que eu precisava. Além disso o suporte deles é muito bom. Estou super satisfeito até o momento.

October 26, 2020

Muito obrigado pelo seu feedback! Agradecemos sinceramente o seu negócio 🤗

(Helium is a US-based company, but we are happy to support merchants around the world. Our staff relies on translation tools when needed.)

Doortender

Customer Fields is an easy and intuitive way to enhance your customer login form and centralize customer data in one spot. If you have an idea that you can't figure out, their documentation is excellent, and if that doesn't solve it, their support is amazing.

September 29, 2020

Thanks for the amazing feedback! 🎉
We've been working hard to add new help docs & developer docs... so glad to hear that's been helpful. 😁

The Holiday Gift Shop Canada

I hope to write a more detailed review when I'm not in the thick of this project, but this app is too good for me to not say something now. As a Shopify DEVELOPER, this is one of the best Shopify apps I've ever used. It works incredibly well, has insane flexibility, great APIs, fantastic documentation, and an incredibly responsive and helpful support team.

If it weren't for this app, it would have been an arduous process to build the massively complicated intake form that we need for this shop. The Customer Fields app took away so much headache and allowed me to just build and code what I needed — no fuss.

I recommend this app without reservation, and greatly look forward to using it again on future projects should the need arise.

September 21, 2020

More detailed review? I think you've said it all! This is music to our ears. 😄

In the process of creating a great app for merchants, we also wanted to build a tool for developers that was both flexible and powerful. Thank you for affirming both what we've accomplished as well as what we're continuing to work for.

Cheers!

Gold Drop

This app is excellent. I was blown away by the amazing customer service and how good the product is. It is great for building product recommendation quizzes and for simultaneously capturing valuable user info.

September 8, 2020

We're glad you're enjoying the new features! Thanks for the fabulous review. 😊

RitterImplants

The best part about this app- which functions beautifully and is quite powerful - is the support behind it. There are tons of apps out there, but when you have a team of experts that focus on quality, functionality is something you never have to worry about! Thank you Helium Dev!!

August 19, 2020

Incredible feedback! This makes our team very happy... thank you so much! 😄

AMATXI TRANSFERT

Great professionalism and team at our disposal for any questions and help. Really in love with this app and the branding which is well integrated to our theme. Perfect. Thanks for all.

July 9, 2020

So glad to hear this amazing report! Thanks for the incredible review 😄

flirties

We have been using this app for a long time and the Helium team (especially Kyle) have been very quick to answer any questions and try and help (even if it was not relating to the app).

The app works well for us and we would highly recommend Helium for their support too!

June 12, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate it. 😊

Flower Moxie

GREAT APP AND SUPPORT! I really needed an app that would let me add some custom fields when an account is created and this was the perfect solution! Those extra/custom fields can then be pulled into my CRM with the use of webhooks and Zapier.

Naturally, I had some questions along the way and every time I reached out for support I got a swift and helpful response!

June 5, 2020

Thank you for the outstanding review! 😄

lisse.com.ua

The best app for the client page! Support is always ready to help you!

I faced a number of problems with the optimization of my store - the support team decided this in a day

June 3, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review! 🎉

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22