Pasilobus Armor | AntiTheft

Pasilobus Armor | AntiTheft

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.8)
Developer
Pasilobus
3.8
February 1, 2022

All of a sudden I cannot access my own website, not on the computer nor my phone, it is telling me to whitelist Cybarmor.io
What is going on, you are costing me valuable revenue and new people are trying to access my site because of new additions, why am I suddenly having this happen? I need this corrected NOW

Toni M Curtis Artwork
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Pasilobus replied February 3, 2022

You have enabled tracking protection and it disabled your visit based on your browser tracking settings.

Please contact us and we can assist you disable that feature.

January 31, 2022

I reached out to customer support over the weekend about an issue I was having and they were quick to respond and even offered to take care of the problem for me instead of just sending me to a bunch of links and articles. The issue was resolved and I’m happy :)

Shinkah Beauty
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 16, 2021

our web site is not accessible from iPhone users over a week. Having hard time to get support, over the week. even shopify trying to reach them but nobody respond yet. I dont recommend this app, they are not responsible thats why I had to install this app to leave feedback(you cant leave feedback after 45 days from the installation). Hopefully they respond this time.

Spearfishing Store | AQUASMITH
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Pasilobus replied August 16, 2021

According to our records, we have not received any inquiries from your store. All queries are responded to within 24 hours by our team.

Kindly contact us using the support link on the App store page and we will respond and help you with the problem you are having.

Edited July 15, 2021

Update: I have contacted support as you requested to do and no response. This has been a problem from the start no one answers support emails sent in from pasilobus contact support page. I have had a lot of trouble using this app as it keeps my customers from being able to interact with the website and I even got a lot of blank screens after testing chat and other forms on the website. I have removed the code from the website and would like a refund as I have only had it for a week or so. Please reply with how to get a refund as I will leave the app on my store until you tell me what to do as others tell me they can't give a refund once removed. I bought through you not Shopify. Paid for 1 yr. $100.00

Coastal Gifts Inc
Time spent using app: 12 days
Pasilobus replied July 15, 2021

UPDATE 2: Our team has reported that the refund request has been processed. Let us know if you need more assistance. Always here to help.

UPDATE 1: We can confirm that our support team has already replied to your request prior to this review and offered assistance. Please check your spam folder if you have not received any response.

REPLY:
If you want to discontinue your subscription, please contact our support team.

All of the locks are really effective. Please refer to our guide for best practices on understanding the consequences of each lock and determining the optimum combination for your organization. Not all websites require premium-level security.

We are always here to assist you in making your decision.

November 13, 2020

Works not only as expected but better! Not only it blocks all right-click plagiarism, it also prevents third party apps from stealing images from what I have noticed. Ecomerce needs more developer like these.

MADE EXTREME