Pasilobus Armor | AntiTheft

Pasilobus Armor | AntiTheft

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.8)
Developer
Pasilobus
3.8
February 1, 2022

All of a sudden I cannot access my own website, not on the computer nor my phone, it is telling me to whitelist Cybarmor.io
What is going on, you are costing me valuable revenue and new people are trying to access my site because of new additions, why am I suddenly having this happen? I need this corrected NOW

Toni M Curtis Artwork
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Pasilobus replied February 3, 2022

You have enabled tracking protection and it disabled your visit based on your browser tracking settings.

Please contact us and we can assist you disable that feature.

August 16, 2021

our web site is not accessible from iPhone users over a week. Having hard time to get support, over the week. even shopify trying to reach them but nobody respond yet. I dont recommend this app, they are not responsible thats why I had to install this app to leave feedback(you cant leave feedback after 45 days from the installation). Hopefully they respond this time.

Spearfishing Store | AQUASMITH
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Pasilobus replied August 16, 2021

According to our records, we have not received any inquiries from your store. All queries are responded to within 24 hours by our team.

Kindly contact us using the support link on the App store page and we will respond and help you with the problem you are having.

Edited July 15, 2021

Update: I have contacted support as you requested to do and no response. This has been a problem from the start no one answers support emails sent in from pasilobus contact support page. I have had a lot of trouble using this app as it keeps my customers from being able to interact with the website and I even got a lot of blank screens after testing chat and other forms on the website. I have removed the code from the website and would like a refund as I have only had it for a week or so. Please reply with how to get a refund as I will leave the app on my store until you tell me what to do as others tell me they can't give a refund once removed. I bought through you not Shopify. Paid for 1 yr. $100.00

Coastal Gifts Inc
Time spent using app: 12 days
Pasilobus replied July 15, 2021

UPDATE 2: Our team has reported that the refund request has been processed. Let us know if you need more assistance. Always here to help.

UPDATE 1: We can confirm that our support team has already replied to your request prior to this review and offered assistance. Please check your spam folder if you have not received any response.

REPLY:
If you want to discontinue your subscription, please contact our support team.

All of the locks are really effective. Please refer to our guide for best practices on understanding the consequences of each lock and determining the optimum combination for your organization. Not all websites require premium-level security.

We are always here to assist you in making your decision.

July 9, 2020

I too had the error "Please whitelist photolock.io domain from Tracking Protection to view our site". The entire photlock.io site was down yesterday - coincidence???????

Being Co.
Time spent using app: 5 months
Pasilobus replied July 9, 2020

You have Browser tracking detection enabled in your Photolock settings. It is not an error but a feature of the app that blocks users that use browsers which prevents apps to load. It is not turned on by default, so you must have enabled it after.

Since this feature blocked you from entering your site, that means your browser blocks tracking. Shopify's current system does not work with browsers that blocks tracking, so that's why you could not login to the app. You may want to try with a different browser. Safari is known to block apps during authentication.

You can learn more about features in our help center. We also reply all questions within 24 hours, so feel free to reach out anytime.

July 9, 2020

As per last few reviews - "Please whitelist photolock.io domain from Tracking Protection to view our site" error message and blank website. We have 200+ sessions an hour so this is a defo non excusable.

Worse - I have told this app about this message a month ago that kept appearing randomly, so could have fixed. Why at all have such a feature, who would use it?

if you have same problem go and delete from theme.liquid. {% include 'photolock' %}

App not accessible from apps, support not available

INSTRUMENT FURNITURE