Daasity Reporting & Analytics

Simplified eCommerce analytics to quickly grow revenue

From $199/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Aura Bora

Daasity's integrations and premium service allows us to easily create dashboards and custom reports to capture the insights we need to drive our business forward. As a high growth brand accelerating through a competitive market, it's imperative we have visibility to the smallest of details within our D2C business. Daasity allows us to look at all aspects of our Shopify and Amazon business to navigate that journey successfully. Would highly recommend working with them to take your analytics to the next level.

MOSH

We this app to centralize our business intelligence. It's been extremely helpful. A game changer even. And our account rep Wes is brilliant and has been an absolute pleasure to work with. We've improved our business in countless ways using this service and software. And it keeps getting better! Highly recommend.

Wooden Camera

Daasity has made multi-channel and multi brand reporting so easy. It is the only tool we have found capable visualizing data from all of our sources into one place; Shopify, Amazon, Facebook and Google advertising, as well as the corresponding site metrics. Automated report distribution keeps all of our team members up to date. The premium customer support is worth it and has been a great help in building custom reports.

LitJoy Crate

Having a single collection point for all our data has been a gamechanger! Daasity has helped us understand our business better and uncover meaningful, actionable data. If you're feeling at all intimidated by all that Daasity can do, I highly recommend the Premium Support Team. They are hands-down the best support I've had from any app vendor ever! Truly the best.

American Tall

Daasity and the team have been very helpful in getting us set up with our analytics for the organization. They have been more than transparent and fair with their support and I would recommend them to any merchant who needs to boost their analytics capabilities!

Hazel

Hands down the best platform for E-Commerce Analytics. Wouldn't be able to run the business without it.

Slate Milk

Daasity has truly helped us pull back the curtain and analyze accurate, in-depth, insightful e-comm data. They helped us build out dozens of custom reports (their support team is fantastic) and we are now in their software every single day running numbers, reporting metrics, and adjusting our marketing strategy based on their findings. Highly recommend for any e-comm team struggling to learn about attribution, customers, or any and all purchase data!

Béis

I've used Glew, TripleWhale, Lifetimely and more and this is by far the best tool I've used. The customer support is unparalleled and they can actually get me answers to questions I've been trying to get at for months. Huge fan. I use this on 2 of my stores both of which do well above 8 figures.

Reel

We signed up with Daasity after being incredibly disappointed with our legacy analytics and data provider. Daasity has revolutionized how quickly and easily we can measure and track store performance and customer LTV. Support is A+ and deeply knowledgeable - they have been able to resolve any questions or projects of ours quickly and to our satisfaction.

eos

Great tool that makes creating dashboards through looker and tracking a variety of data all in one place. It makes it effortless to get the big picture and dive deeper into our site's performance.

Previous 1 3 4