Droparoo Daily Deals

Droparoo Daily Deals

by Droparoo by BNS

Queue up your daily deals and sell!

Brothers with Glass

This app looks good on the site, installed without issue and my template usually requires extra install so that was nice. This in my opinion is the best deal of the day option in the app store right now.

You currently cannot search for an individual product. We have 5,000 plus items so in order to find and item you have to search page by page, the only saving grace is they are alphabetized. But to find an item today I had to get to page 167...... it took about 5-7 MINUTES of clicking.

Once that feature is fixed Ill update to a 5 star but it takes to much time to find products right now.

Support has been responsive during normal US business working hours.

Billy Jealousy

It works. It discounts the products. However, the app often did not revert price upon completion of the daily sale. This made us constantly review hundreds of products searching for one that was not correct. It would be great if it fully worked, but it only half worked for us.

July 22, 2019

Hello! We reached out on the 13th and the 15th after receiving this review. As mentioned, super sorry for the delay to your last email on the 26th. Somehow the email got marked as read, but was never actually read.

We actually had a couple other shops reach out about this issue. From our developer's review, the most likely cause was from the 2 outages Shopify sustained in June (https://status.shopify.com/incidents/tbtk2sk9d5tp, https://status.shopify.com/incidents/rn8jgdcyk0vs), causing the data we sync from via the API to be out of sync. We've since added a couple checks in place.

Lastly, we aim to provide a quick response, within 2 business days at the latest. If you decide to try us again, please don't hesitate to email us if you have any issues via the support tool or the contact email provided. For anyone interested in trying our app, please feel free to reach out anytime!

Infinityurns

This app is awesome and did exactly what I wanted it for. This app can increase sales by creating sense of urgency. Also, the most important thing is they have a great support team that goes above and beyond to help their customers. We are very happy with this app and recommend it to fellow users with similar need.

Lami Fragrance

I believe this is a good app and would help stores with lots of customer base and traffic. However, it didn't help my small online store make any sales during the 14 days trail so I'm letting it go. Maybe if there was a way to make it have its own presence in the homepage it would have worked well.

I think the best way to get a daily deal feature is just to upgrade my theme to a power horse type, but that would be in the future.

Working Tees

Already making sales off my daily deals.. Perfect. Thank you

Summerdreamland Com

EDIT: Jeff Chen was very friendly and helped me resolve the issue with the app I was facing. It turns out that I wasn’t using the app properly. Still, I’d advise his team to automatically update the number of listed products once someone upgrades their subscription.

For example, if someone originally has 5 products on discount, upgrades to have 10 products, and adds a 6th product, then the app should update to 6 products automatically rather than requiring the store owner to click the drop down menu and click “6”. Otherwise, I’m much happier with this app now!

This is one buggy app. I added a deal for one of my products, and I noticed I was getting a lot of site traffic that wasn't buying this product despite the praise on Facebook. I took a look, and sure enough, the product that I was running a deal for wasn't even showing up on the Deals page. I added it to the Merchandise Queue, but it doesn't display at all on Deals page. So, the original, non-sale prices were showing. As I can imagine, those people were probably confused as to where this big discount was. I imagine this app may have cost me several sales.

I've had issues with this app since I installed it (sale prices not showing up, products on sale not showing on the Deals page, etc). I'd manage to fix them, but this is the last straw. I'm going with another app that works properly so I can retarget those people.

Naked And Naturals

One of my favorite apps! I love it! Easy to set up and you can customize it to your liking. Cant say enough about it

Smarter Cubby

This app worked great for us. It automatically rotates out products to a predetermined sale price and and returns them to a list that can rotate out or be adjusted at any point. Very easy to use and manage.

Cockpitundies Com

This app is terrible, I had to delete it from my store, the support is non-existent, for an entire day I got a message that the server was overloaded and to try again later, and when I installed it to my store the module duplicated itself 4 times on the page. What sucks is there not really another app that does this Daily Deals thing!

March 1, 2019

As part of our effort to address any negative reviews since Shopify added the review response feature, we did want to address that our support did missed his original message on December 5th, and did not respond until we received his message on December 10th. This was due to notifications not being received from our support tool (according to our emails). We did however, work with this shop up until Jan 10th, to resolve the issue, including code changes, web conference calls, etc. Unfortunately, I believe that we did not fix the issues Cockpitundies was having quick enough and we did not receive any further inquiries past Jan 10th.

Totally understandable; but if you guys are willing to give us another try, I'd love to help get yall set up; we've updated a lot in the last 2 years!

Head Shop Headquarters

Their support is quick and friendly, the app works well.