Droparoo Daily Deals

Droparoo Daily Deals

by Droparoo by BNS

Queue up your daily deals and sell!

1 review

Cockpitundies Com

This app is terrible, I had to delete it from my store, the support is non-existent, for an entire day I got a message that the server was overloaded and to try again later, and when I installed it to my store the module duplicated itself 4 times on the page. What sucks is there not really another app that does this Daily Deals thing!

March 1, 2019

As part of our effort to address any negative reviews since Shopify added the review response feature, we did want to address that our support did missed his original message on December 5th, and did not respond until we received his message on December 10th. This was due to notifications not being received from our support tool (according to our emails). We did however, work with this shop up until Jan 10th, to resolve the issue, including code changes, web conference calls, etc. Unfortunately, I believe that we did not fix the issues Cockpitundies was having quick enough and we did not receive any further inquiries past Jan 10th.

Totally understandable; but if you guys are willing to give us another try, I'd love to help get yall set up; we've updated a lot in the last 2 years!