Droparoo Daily Deals

Droparoo Daily Deals

by Droparoo by BNS

Queue up your daily deals and sell!

Brothers with Glass

This app looks good on the site, installed without issue and my template usually requires extra install so that was nice. This in my opinion is the best deal of the day option in the app store right now.

You currently cannot search for an individual product. We have 5,000 plus items so in order to find and item you have to search page by page, the only saving grace is they are alphabetized. But to find an item today I had to get to page 167...... it took about 5-7 MINUTES of clicking.

Once that feature is fixed Ill update to a 5 star but it takes to much time to find products right now.

Support has been responsive during normal US business working hours.

Lami Fragrance

I believe this is a good app and would help stores with lots of customer base and traffic. However, it didn't help my small online store make any sales during the 14 days trail so I'm letting it go. Maybe if there was a way to make it have its own presence in the homepage it would have worked well.

I think the best way to get a daily deal feature is just to upgrade my theme to a power horse type, but that would be in the future.

Head Shop Headquarters

Their support is quick and friendly, the app works well.