Droparoo Daily Deals

Droparoo Daily Deals

by Droparoo by BNS

Queue up your daily deals and sell!

Infinityurns

This app is awesome and did exactly what I wanted it for. This app can increase sales by creating sense of urgency. Also, the most important thing is they have a great support team that goes above and beyond to help their customers. We are very happy with this app and recommend it to fellow users with similar need.

Working Tees

Already making sales off my daily deals.. Perfect. Thank you

Summerdreamland Com

EDIT: Jeff Chen was very friendly and helped me resolve the issue with the app I was facing. It turns out that I wasn’t using the app properly. Still, I’d advise his team to automatically update the number of listed products once someone upgrades their subscription.

For example, if someone originally has 5 products on discount, upgrades to have 10 products, and adds a 6th product, then the app should update to 6 products automatically rather than requiring the store owner to click the drop down menu and click “6”. Otherwise, I’m much happier with this app now!

This is one buggy app. I added a deal for one of my products, and I noticed I was getting a lot of site traffic that wasn't buying this product despite the praise on Facebook. I took a look, and sure enough, the product that I was running a deal for wasn't even showing up on the Deals page. I added it to the Merchandise Queue, but it doesn't display at all on Deals page. So, the original, non-sale prices were showing. As I can imagine, those people were probably confused as to where this big discount was. I imagine this app may have cost me several sales.

I've had issues with this app since I installed it (sale prices not showing up, products on sale not showing on the Deals page, etc). I'd manage to fix them, but this is the last straw. I'm going with another app that works properly so I can retarget those people.

Naked And Naturals

One of my favorite apps! I love it! Easy to set up and you can customize it to your liking. Cant say enough about it

Smarter Cubby

This app worked great for us. It automatically rotates out products to a predetermined sale price and and returns them to a list that can rotate out or be adjusted at any point. Very easy to use and manage.