Daily Deals ‑ Sales Manager

Schedule Sales, Promote Deals, Post Purchase Upsell, Analytics

Free plan available

Jatarah

Awesome app with great features. I really like how it creates a deals page for my website that customers can refer to. I received great support from Conner when I had a technical glitch and now everything runs perfectly! I would definitely recommend this product to other store owners.

July 24, 2020

Thanks! What a wonderful review from a wonderful shop! :)

ToyNation1

I had some issues after installation but support took care of it immediately. Surprisingly fast. This really gives you the feel of a real daily deal website.

Sweet Apricity

This app was great for managing my BFCM sales. I had a few technical issues (all my fault, not the app), which Conner was great at helping me resolve. Customer Support was very fast , which allowed me to run very rewarding campaigns this year. I would highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to run deals.I will continue to use it to run spot deals in my shop. Thanks!

Paws Off

Great app, makes the customer feel more of an urge to buy your products since they only have a 24 hour window on it! Great idea!

Mela OFFRE

Great app, it does what it says and it is fundamental for my business as it is built around the one-deal-a-day business model.
Their support is also instrumental!

Myfashunpassion

Great App, will definitely recommend................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

New Green Nutrition

The app has great potentials. What's more important is the developer's attitude and responsiveness to requests. This app creates urgency for flash deal offers. But the app can be so much more. With some improvements, this could be one of the great discount app.

NORVINE Official Site

This is the best discount app in the entire Shopify App Store!
The support is very helpful, friendly and super quick.
We are proud and lucky to use this app during the upcoming bfcm!

It comes with great additional features and an own page just for products on special sale!

November 17, 2019

Thank you!! We are very pleased that we have delivered a great experience to you and your team. Reach out at anytime whenever you need support.

Cheers!

- The Daily Deals Team

Swanky Wank

Changed stars after speaking with developers. Issues seemed to be resolved will consider using again

November 17, 2019

Hello there,

We apologize for the negative experience!

The reason you are not able to delete a deal is because we use the deals to show you reporting on how it went after your deal has ran. However, since it is a problem, we will add the ability to remove deals in our next update.

Also, we apologize about the deals not pausing properly. That should not have happened, and we take responsibility for this issue. We will ensure this gets fixed right away.

Please check your email. We'd love a chance to make things right for you, and sincerely apologize for the problems you've had with our app so far.

- The Daily Deals Team

Kartmartindia.com

I like it app good for new business user how really want to build it goodwill and brand in market and get more and more customers