Daily Deals ‑ Sales Manager

Schedule Sales, Promote Deals, Post Purchase Upsell, Analytics

Free plan available

Sales Grabz

Excellent app! a must-have if you're running daily deals on your site, takes care of the tedious leg work. Their support team is extremely responsive and receptive to your feedback and requests. I look forward to continuing using the app! Great work.

The Warehaus Automotive

I have been using this app since almost day one. I check it everyday and it works flawlessly. Have done manual deals without issue, then I switched to the automatic deals options which works flawlessly, I check my site daily.

Mallers Hub

Great support! Great app! Meets my needs and unique promotions. Very helpful and the person/team/company is open to suggestions.

Dean Safe

So far this app has been very useful to our company for our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. The support team is VERY helpful and very fast to respond. I would definitely recommend this app!

Justice Jewelry

I'm glad to have discovered this app in the Staff Picks, it's awesome to be able to schedule promotions daily and they automatically expire. Such a time saver, just set it and forget it!

Natural Coffee & Tea

The Daily Deals app is fantastic. It allows me to create new deals for my store everyday. I am pleased with the deals ending at midnight. The app allows me to keep my customers engaged with new deals each day, and offers the flexibility to control which products go on sale.

Postal Worker Tees

UPDATED: THEY REWORKED THE APP AND NOW IT WORKS PERFECT. AWESOME SUPPORT. ANY PROBLEMS AND CONNER WILL HELP YOU FIX IT ASAP. THANK YOU.. Love the concept but it just didn't work for me. I chose to put 3 products on sale. When I refreshed the sale items it just added more items instead of replacing the 3 I wanted to put on sale. Then it didn't revert the sales prices, so I had to manually fix all of my prices.. (Update - I would definitely like to try the new version. thanks)

August 2, 2019

Hello there, we really appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconveniences our app has caused you. This is not the experience we want to deliver to our users.

We are building a new version of the Daily Deals app that will address this issue. We would be happy to give you access to this new version when it is ready.

Thank you for your taking the time to leave this review!

Seniman

Great app for shops with a lot of SKUs, but can also be used for a 1-product shop. Really helps take the leg work out of setting up discounts for collections with numerous products. Also works as a nice way to bring customers back to your shop to see new daily deals. Nice work. Highly recommend!

July 16, 2019

Hi there, we're glad that you like the app! Thank you for your review.

1 2 4 Next