Daily Deals: Smart Flash Sales

Daily Deals: Smart Flash Sales

by Galactic Apps

Schedule sales, product promotions, discounts, sales analytics

FitCentrics

This is dumb that it's very hard and difficult to delete deals. It was working great until I came across the smallest dumbest problem in the world.

SMOKEA®

I am reluctantly using this because I haven't taken the time to try other apps. However, any app that does not answer support emails (especially after several attempts) will not get my business very long. Room for improvement in the app and things that could probably be fixed with a simple support response. Probably will never know...

February 14, 2020

Hello,

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't hear from our support team. We are available to help you. We sent you a response on your initial query, but haven't heard back since then.

You can reach out to me directly for help at conner@galacticapps.com and I will be more than happy to help solve your problems!

Thank you!

- Conner

mhcofficial

Updated after the trial but app remained locked in the free version. Apparently I need 100 characters to submit a review.

January 11, 2020

Hi there,

We are sorry for the confusion. I am going to send you a message now so that I can get things sorted out for you.

Gala Wildlife

Well, I set up a sale but it never materialised on the day, so that wasn't a great start. Now I've just logged in to take a look around the app and I'm getting a message that my free allocation has run out - but I've only used the app once! Oh well...deleted.

August 30, 2019

Hi,

I hope this finds you well.

We apologize about the first sale never populating. You had installed the app on the first day that we released a new version, and had some early technical issues.

It's unfortunate that this affected you and your business. For this reason I want to make it right for you. Myself.

Please check your email for my immediate action to this issue. We value you, and your business and we would love for you to let us make this right for you.

What seems to have happened is the automatic deals feature was enabled on the account. This creates a new set of "deals" for you every day, automatically.

The account had 10 "deals" run this month, which is past the limit of 3 deals on the free tier. (Don't worry! We are going to make it right for you though, check your email so we can help)

-- Conner

PrimeAloe

Good idea if executed right, but this app is so slow and doesn't work. Tried to create a couple of deals and none appeared in the app

August 21, 2019

Hello there, thank you much for letting us know about the issues you encountered. We have investigated the issues and released fixes for the speed as well as the deals not displaying for you.

Feel free to take another look at the app. If anything else comes up, reach out to us at hello@galacticapps.com and we will be sure to resolve your problem.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!