Daily Deals ‑ Sales Manager

Schedule Sales, Promote Deals, Post Purchase Upsell, Analytics

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Working 925 Jewelry

Time spent using app About 2 months

Garbage app. No dice getting in touch with developer either for assistance when it discounted all of our items to about 30% of the retail price after multiple discounts stacked up. Confusing to use. Currently having to delete all 1700+ products and relist. Should've read reviews first. Fun times.

January 17, 2021

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues. We responded to your emails multiple times to try and help with any problems you're having, but unfortunately we never heard back. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know!

Apostolic Clothing

Time spent using app 1 day

Probably not the best app for any BFCM deals. For some reason it will apply whatever discount twice. Any item that was 10.00 now had a suggested price of 8.5 and a local price of 7.22. That is insane. Before we knew it everything was 30% OFF. NEVER USE THIS APP

December 7, 2020

I'm sorry to hear about these issues, and thank you for reporting this. We'll be reaching out to you directly to see if we can find out more about how this could have happened on your account.

Importatoy

Location South Africa

Very poor service from the support team. The deals app does not work. I have been having numerous problems with this app over the past few months. Instead of a 12% discount, my store is discounted 36% and i cannot fix it until the support team looks at it. I dont recommend this app to anyone - its bad for business and reputation. 1 star is too good, they should have 0 stars.

January 17, 2021

Thank you for contacting our support team about your issues earlier. I'm glad we were able to resolve this for you. Please reach out to us if you need anything else at all and we'd be happy to help!

Brothers with Glass

This app works ok, but adding it to my site caused errors to report in search console and my speed of my site to drop drastically. The only solution was to delete the app. Be very very cautious using this app, there is a very good chance it will slow down your site and cause issues as it did to ours. After the trial from this app we had to spend $180 to have a developer fix the lingering code and lasting issues. Trying the app for a week we had very little sales from it but the slowed-down speed increased our bounce rate. This is a poorly made app that will cost you money if you install it. Be warned.

December 3, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! Regarding the code, please know that you can always reach out to our support and we'll help remove any Daily Deals code from your theme. Although all apps have this same problem, we are working on ways to have this done as a more automatic process.

We'd also be interested to find out how it made your site slower. This is not something we've seen before. For any other feedback or help, please reach out to support@dailydeals.ai.

Nasa Depot

Time spent using app 2 minutes

They are trying to charge so much money for an app - I can't believe people would pay for this.

November 19, 2020

Hi there - I'm sorry to hear that this didn't meet your needs. There is actually a lot that goes in to managing this on the backend, which is why we have to charge for it. If you have any specific questions about how Daily Deals can help you generate more sales, I'd love to explain more. Feel free to reach out to support@dailydeals.ai and we'll try to help however we can.

Yesterdays Thrift Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app 35 minutes

I installed this app and then found it didn't meet my needs so I uninstalled it. It failed to uninstall itself correctly and kept showing a discount that I created with it as a test.

Fbsport

Location China

Very disappointed. Never wrote a bad review before, but I had to this time.
Firstly, some of the deals I added were not posted as scheduled. The deal was still active even it is expired as schedule.
Well, that is not the most terrible thing. Just today, I noticed that the APP permanently changed the price of one item, which was applied to one of my deals. Shocking and appalling. I set a 25% off in the deal. The APP first dropped down the price from $479.9 to $359.92, based on 25% off, I think. And then, the item applied to the flash sale, AGAIN! So, the flash sale price is $359.92*0.75 = 269.94. In other word, the item applied the flash sale twice. And even the flash sale ended, the price is still $359.92. The first 25% off still applied. That is what permanently I am talking about. So, I have to manually change the prices back.
And also, the support is responseless, and not helpful at all.

FitCentrics

This is dumb that it's very hard and difficult to delete deals. It was working great until I came across the smallest dumbest problem in the world.

SMOKEA®

I am reluctantly using this because I haven't taken the time to try other apps. However, any app that does not answer support emails (especially after several attempts) will not get my business very long. Room for improvement in the app and things that could probably be fixed with a simple support response. Probably will never know...

February 14, 2020

Hello,

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't hear from our support team. We are available to help you. We sent you a response on your initial query, but haven't heard back since then.

You can reach out to me directly for help at conner@galacticapps.com and I will be more than happy to help solve your problems!

Thank you!

- Conner

mhcofficial

Time spent using app About 2 months

Updated after the trial but app remained locked in the free version. Apparently I need 100 characters to submit a review.

January 11, 2020

Hi there,

We are sorry for the confusion. I am going to send you a message now so that I can get things sorted out for you.

Previous 1