Daily Deals: BFCM Flash Sales

Daily Deals: BFCM Flash Sales

by Rok Apps Inc

Schedule Sales, Promote Deals, Post Purchase Upsell, Analytics

Swordsfall

The app itself has potential. It does display the deals in an attractive manner. However, the app itself has plenty of faults. For one I've had it get stuck on the same product several days in a row. Also the ability to have customers sign up and get deals is pretty bad. The email list doesn't connect to ANY email services. I used the app for almost 6 months and didn't have a single person sign up for the bonus list. I also had a grand total of maybe a dozen buys through the app itself. Finally, the items stayed discounted after I removed the app because it hard codes the discount. (It's like a person manually adding a deal through the admin) The back office part is also pretty slow.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! Regarding the email signup, we're actively working on integrations with email marketing platforms. In order to attract more signups, we'd advise to test out different copy related to your store as that has the most positive effect on conversions.

As for the items staying discounted after removing the app, this happens because Shopify cuts off our access as soon as you uninstall, so we can't revert the prices. Before uninstalling, please first pause or delete all deals. To fix any products with this problem, just re-install Daily Deals, stop all deals, and then uninstall again.

We've been making some big improvements on the backend, so you should be noticing a nice speed improvement from here on out. Please feel free to reach out to our support at support@dailydeals.ai if there is anything else specific we can help with.

Baufun Shop

I have been using the app for about 6 months and it worked perfectly! But since the last update of the app my daily business doesn't work anymore. I have contacted the developers three times. The first reaction was quite fast, but it didn't fix the problem. Today I am sad that I had to uninstall the app because it doesn't work for me anymore.