Daily Deals: BFCM Flash Sales

Daily Deals: BFCM Flash Sales

by Galactic Apps

Schedule Sales, Promote Deals, Post Purchase Upsell, Analytics

Artch Indonesia

alhamdulillah ka pake nuhun pisan,cing berkah,mun bisa mah harga na di kirangan. awis pisan. jadi abdi tiasa langganan inggal bulan

Envozmo

It has everything I need to run deals. If you install this you will increase sales in your store for sure.

July 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind review.

We are happy to be able to provide you with services to help you grow your business.

hjom.

If I could give more than 5 stars for my rating for this app I would! Daily Deals is absolutely amazing! It is so easy to use and very straightforward. It is the perfect app if you are looking to put more than one collection on sale at the same time. I was looking for an app that could do this and am so glad I was recommended Daily Deals! I especially love that it shows the discounts I've assigned for each product on our landing pages, without customers having to see what the discounted amount is when they go to view their cart. I am so grateful for this app, and I am sure you will love it as well!

July 24, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review!

La Dolce Vitae

We use this app to run our flash sales 2 - 3 times a week. It provides us with the perfect landing page for our email blasts. I love this app and it has become a center piece to our business.

My Patriot Supply

Hands down the best Deal of the Day app out there. Really great support from the app developers. Highly recommended.

July 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review! I hope you keep being awesome :)

- Conner

The Pet Trunk

This app is really useful, and it is the best deals app out there. I really like the automation setting, because it automates a deal or multiple deals every 24 hours. You can leave the app in autopilot, and it will make sure your store is right on schedule with posting deals every day. It really makes your store feels like a 24hr workforce is behind it making sure the customer is happy . One of my favorite things is the customer service, Conner has been so helpful with all my concerns and questions. Personally, customer service could be a deal breaker for me if its not done right. Conner and the Daily deals team have it right by creating a personal connection with their clients and making sure they are doing ok and the App is functioning and meeting our expectations. I really recommend this app and company.

July 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your very nice review! I'm so happy you are satisfied with the app, and that we have been able to satisfy your needs.

Reach out anytime!

- Conner

Wavex

App is great to run deals. Developer is too supportive for all your post requirements. Must buy app for all eCommerce stores. Highly Satisfied!

July 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review of our app! We will continue to exceed your expectations.

Itty Bitty Toes

I am updating my review. Connor, the owner, has been so helpful in resolving all of my concerns and issues.

As a business owner myself, i have nothing but respect for anyone that is willing to satisfy their customers.

Thank you!

July 3, 2020

Hi there,

I am really sorry about the issues you had with our recent update to the app!

We have been in contact with your store owner and will be sure to take care of all of the problems you're having with the app.

Please reach out directly to conner@galacticapps.com if you have any further questions.

Best,
Conner

Trengo

This is a great app for increasing sales on our store and easily creating deals. It's really easy to use and the deals page is an awesome place to drive visitors and get them to buy.

July 3, 2020

Thanks so much for your awesome review!

Pineapple Bumz

Great app! The landing page that the app comes with looks amazing. We are excited to run more flash sales with the app!

June 28, 2020

Thanks for leaving an awesome review!

Previous 1 3 4 5