Daily Deals: Smart Flash Sales

Daily Deals: Smart Flash Sales

by Galactic Apps

Schedule sales, product promotions, discounts, sales analytics

MisMisha

very easy using.... itś super....itś totaly best best....thank you for you are here....i hope you stay here....

Halloween24x7

Nice App with some really good features and functionality. I use mine for random daily deals for slow moving inventory. It's great for scheduling sales well in advance as well.

Be Majestical Boutique

I just downloaded this app. So far it is very user friendly! I look forward to continuing to use it and to see the deals bring in sales.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

There is absolutely no customer support! I'm trying to use the Free/Trial Version and even after 4 attempts to reach customer support, I have heard nothing in return! Sad...
I'm editing my review after being contacted by the Developer. With what has been promised and agreed upon, I'm giving this app 5 stars.

January 19, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay, we had some technical issues with our ticketing system. We are available to help you now!

Atticus & Charlie

I wanted to set up a daily deal but didn’t have time to do it everyday. The automatic “Daily Deal” set your solved my problem. Very satisfied with the way it works.

GarciaWeightLoss

The app is very easy to use and the customer support was very helpful with their response time. This helped us get our 12 days of Christmas daily deals up and running on time.

A4C.com

App is awesome! It's so easy to use, and the developer has really helped us tweak it to match our exact needs. If only all apps were as good as this one!

Sweet Apricity

This app was great for managing my BFCM sales. I had a few technical issues (all my fault, not the app), which Conner was great at helping me resolve. Customer Support was very fast , which allowed me to run very rewarding campaigns this year. I would highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to run deals.I will continue to use it to run spot deals in my shop. Thanks!

Paws Off

Great app, makes the customer feel more of an urge to buy your products since they only have a 24 hour window on it! Great idea!

Click Dancewear

The customer service I have received has been awesome. Prompt replies to queries and nothing too much trouble. Very impressed and does exactly what I needed.

Previous 1 3