Daily Deals ‑ Sales Manager

Schedule Sales, Promote Deals, Post Purchase Upsell, Analytics

Free plan available

Force of Life

To start with I had a few problems with the app, but Rok Apps were quick to respond to my issues. They even helped customized my design to fit my shop style. I recommend Rok Apps Daily Deals app to anyone who wants to give quick and easy discounts. For my shop I use the daily deals on home page only and it works well and looks good also, take a look at my home page if you want an example of what can be done with the app. (Forceoflife.co.uk) Rok Apps support are very helpful and respond quick to messages so don't worry about not receiving support because I haven't had any issues with the support at Rok Apps, I'm sure you won't either! What are you waiting for? Give the app a try, the trial is good to see if it will work for your shop!

Total Ink Solutions

Customer service is top notch!! Extremely helpful. They got us out of a huge jam and fixed a major issue we had going on. Can not say enough good about them!!

Hailash Hair

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hisqin

We just installed the app and it looks really great. We are so excited to generate sells for this BFCM. The customer service are so helpful, they answered our questions so quickly.

HerbasanteCA

Daily Deals allowed me to create quickly a post purchase upsells email with no coding skill required. When I had some questions, customer server was extremely efficient allowing me a fast and succesful deployment.

Dapparel Store

I used this app to create a sales discount for my store. Initially I had few issues but after contacting customer service, they fixed it within an hour and I’ve never had issues again. Love it!

melaninworldplus.com

THIS APP WORKS REALLY WELL!
I would highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to boost sales and create a sense of urgency to buy. Easy to use and customise and looks great in our store. The customer service team are also super should you need them. Thanks from melaninworldplus.com

NadinesSecretDeals

Pretty neat for the specific feature you want to happen. User friendly and gets the job done. Recommended if you want a quick and easy way to test your product sales.

Lumen

I used the app to setup daily deals. The interface was really easy to use and setup. Can be use also for liquidation

Rosata Floral

Customer service responds quickly and always helps with immediate solutions. Recommended to use this application.

April 15, 2021

Hey Rosata Floral team, thanks for dropping in your review. You totally made our day. 🤗 Don't forget to check out the 'automatic deals' feature as well which will auto-create deals for you everyday.
Let us know if you need anything else - always a pleasure helping you!

Previous 1 3 4