Daily Deals ‑ Sales Manager

Schedule Sales, Promote Deals, Post Purchase Upsell, Analytics

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

anassroddick

Location France

To be honest, I didn't expect the app to be so easy to set up and use. We love the automatic deals as it's removing a burden from us every single day. The support team also helped us add a custom feature free of charge. A++

josiestore-1c2f

This is a great app to set up all of our promotions in advance as it has automatic scheduling. We also really like the dedicated daily deals page with the timer - it really looks good on our website. Nonetheless, a phenomenal support team - they responded in less than 5 minutes of sending our first message.

PLUM Jewelry

Time spent using app About 2 hours

​I really like this app, it's easy to install and configure through videos that help you understand how it works. The fact that you can plan deals is a game changer for our store, and the design options look very professional. The support team is always there to help you, and answer you right away for any questions or issues you might have. I highly recommend it, 5/5.

Force of Life

To start with I had a few problems with the app, but Rok Apps were quick to respond to my issues. They even helped customized my design to fit my shop style. I recommend Rok Apps Daily Deals app to anyone who wants to give quick and easy discounts. For my shop I use the daily deals on home page only and it works well and looks good also, take a look at my home page if you want an example of what can be done with the app. (Forceoflife.co.uk) Rok Apps support are very helpful and respond quick to messages so don't worry about not receiving support because I haven't had any issues with the support at Rok Apps, I'm sure you won't either! What are you waiting for? Give the app a try, the trial is good to see if it will work for your shop!

Total Ink Solutions

Time spent using app About 2 years

Customer service is top notch!! Extremely helpful. They got us out of a huge jam and fixed a major issue we had going on. Can not say enough good about them!!

Hailash Hair

Location China

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hisqin

We just installed the app and it looks really great. We are so excited to generate sells for this BFCM. The customer service are so helpful, they answered our questions so quickly.

HerbasanteCA

Daily Deals allowed me to create quickly a post purchase upsells email with no coding skill required. When I had some questions, customer server was extremely efficient allowing me a fast and succesful deployment.

Dapparel Store

Location Ghana
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to create a sales discount for my store. Initially I had few issues but after contacting customer service, they fixed it within an hour and I’ve never had issues again. Love it!

NadinesSecretDeals

Time spent using app About 2 months

Pretty neat for the specific feature you want to happen. User friendly and gets the job done. Recommended if you want a quick and easy way to test your product sales.

Previous 1 3 4