Shop for Good ‑ Donation App

Shop for Good ‑ Donation App

by DailyKarma

Engage shoppers & support charities thru 6 give-back campaigns

Jewel Tunnel

I highly recommend this app! Daily Karma made it really easy for us and our customers to give back. The app is effortless to use, the plugins work well with our site, and the customer service is reallly great!

Makoshey

I had some trouble customizing the app to allow donations on my cart page. When I reached out to the developer for assistance, they were prompt and thorough and resolved the problem. Natalia was great (as noted in other reviews). Thanks for your help!

July 31, 2020

Apologies for the misunderstanding. We reached out via email and wanted to follow up here just in case it was missed to let you know that YES the widget you want absolutely works on the cart page if you just change 1 setting on your Shop for Good dashboard. To ensure you're good to go, we'd also like to implement the change for you and place the widget at your desired location in cart! We’re here when you’re ready :)

We work very hard to make sure our brand partners are happy as customer service is our top priority. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to rectify this for you.

CMA Online Store

Great App, super easy to use + Natalia in support is awesome - quick to respond & friendly! Thank you!

Vavoom Vodka | Voted Best Vodka Of 2020

The widget was not showing up and the team had it fixed within hours and then suggested some absolutely amazing ways to display the non profits we contribute to.

Corro

We are using multiple Shop for Good campaigns and it is exactly as advertised. The implementation was simple, management of the platform is easy, and the team has been responsive and helpful throughout the process. Highly recommend.

Navitas Organics

I've been using this app to help drive our cause marketing and overall business for the better part of a year now and just love how easy it is to plug and play. It doesn't require any customization, just seamlessly works across our site and handles the donation payments and receipts automatically, taking a lot of the legwork out of this kind of marketing. I also like the experience the features offer to our customers to see these campaigns and make it feel like a more personal interaction since it allows the customer to have some choice depending on the campaign type. We are a very mission driven for-profit company, so this app just fits our business model perfectly. Also - I've had 1:1 conversations with the app founder and she is wonderful to work with. I've never had a better experience from a service point of view!

Avec Les Filles

Amazing app with amazing support. Easy to use and quick to setup. This apps helps us donate to a good cause and easily works with shopify. Mel and team were very helpful. Thanks!

NIGHT WATCH STUDIOS

Awesome customer support and a great app.
Shop for Good is the perfect way for you and your customers to seamlessly give back.
I would highly recommend this app for anyone who is looking to integrate donations into their eCommerce platform.

glomijo

5 out of 5 stars. A big shout out to Natalia, Melaney, and the head tech. The widget initially wasn't showing up on my website. When I sent them an email about this issue, Natalia, Melaney, and the head tech all got involved and quickly fixed this issue. I am very impressed by the wonderful team of people at Daily Karma. This app is the best donation app because it lets you decide which products are eligible for a donation. This app also gives you ability to support multiple different organizations. Bottom line: I'm thoroughly impressed by the wonderful team of people who help me and by this amazing app.

On Edge Design

Absolutely incredible crew. They want to see you succeed, and they make it super easy to sell products for good causes. I can't recommend them enough.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9