Shop for Good

Shop for Good

by DailyKarma

The best way to increase sales & raise money for charity!

YOSI COLLECTIVE

Love this app! The team was very helpful and fixing some code to get itnto work smoothly with my store. I just love the entire concept!! When you make it this easy to give back, every store should be doing it!!! Only drawback is the limited list of charities. They are mostly US based so wish there were more pre approved Canadian non profits but hopefully you can add more soon!

Trophies Worldwide

Trophies Worldwide

Love that there is an app that is making it easier for me and other businesses to give back! This is one further step in allowing businesses to take on social responsibility and provide assistance to the many different causes that could use help. The tech team also responded and fixed a minor issue for me within less than a day! Keep up the great work, thank you guys for doing this!!

STIVALI

I must confess that I wanted to work directly or indirectly with, or for any charitable cause. This app allows me to do so, and on top helps my business stivali, www.stivalishoes.com . Great!!!

Newborn Studio Props

I wanted to use this app for a specific charity we are involved with but it wasn't on their list. I emailed through the website on a Saturday and by Sunday the charity of my choice was added to the list.
Right after I installed the app I had an issue with the widget on my website and they fixed it RIGHT AWAY.
These guys are awesome and we'll do great things together.

AQUIS

We are really loving our partnership with DailyKarma and the Shop for Good app. As a startup mission-focused brand we know how hard it is to create meaningful philanthropic opportunities and Shop for Good Allows us to engage and involve our most engaged community to help push the barriers beyond a one-size fits all partnership.

American Troopers

I needed an app for setting up donations for our supporting and giveback mission and Shop for Good was the only one I could find that has all these different ways to set a campaign up and looks great on our site. Also, it was really a breeze installing and giving it the look I wanted.
I had a couple of things I wanted to discuss or signal and the feedback was really great. Thank you once more, Nat!
I hope that the link that leads to FAQs for the merchants and to which customers should not necessarily need to have access to will be hidden or replaced at your next update. It is not a deal-breaker, of course, but it just doesn't serve any purpose.

November 5, 2019

Thanks for the great notes! We appreciate your feedback and love working with partners like you. Happy Giving!

Tiesta Tea

This app has excellent features that integrated with our site easily and the customer support team is awesome! They got in touch immediately to make sure all was working well and have been easy to communicate with and ask questions. Would definitely recommend this app!

November 2, 2019

We're happy to hear we've exceeded your expectations & look forward to driving impact with you!

John Masters Organics

The Shop for Good App is AMAZING! The team was the perfect combination of creative + technical. They had great suggestions on promotional and partner ideas, and also took care of everything from a technical perspective. The team made sure everything was customized and perfectly on brand, and was extra attentive to make sure our promotion ran smoothly (especially since we launched on a weekend). This is the easiest, most effective way to add cause marketing to your Shopify store. We can't wait to add their "Round-Up" feature to our website and implement rotating promotions with them. This app is a huge addition to any Shopify store!

November 2, 2019

It's an honor supporting such a thoughtful brand and we love working with our partners on all aspects of their campaigns. Thanks for being so amazing to work with.

InstaNatural

Very simple to install and get set up. Communication was wonderful and all our questions were answered super quickly. The entire team was more than helpful in customizing our cart page. We will definitely be using the app for future giving back initiatives :)

November 2, 2019

We love hearing that you had such a great experience!

Honua Hawaiian Skincare

Great App AND customer service! I just installed this app and it was super easy to do so. Several of the charities I wanted to support were not listed but adding them was unbelievably easy. Now we can support a few of our fantastic organizations in Hawaii that are doing amazing things for our ecosystem and I love that Shop for Good made that really easy and they actually show the charities, unlike some other apps, which I found odd/annoying so I got rid of those quickly. Also, I needed a couple modifications to the template (due to our Shopify theme) and their support was ON IT and they totally helped, rather than ignoring me or saying they couldn't support us. Love it!

August 28, 2019

We're so happy to hear that we were able to help solve your give back needs. Thanks for the glowing review!

Previous 1 3