Shop for Good

Shop for Good

by DailyKarma

Donate to COVID-19 relief or other charities & drive sales!

FabHub

This app is so awesome and so easy to use and implement as well. the costumer support was really great and helpful.
I highly recommend!!

HELM Boots

We found Shop For Good at the exact right moment. The app is easy to install and update as needed. The support team is great and always willing to help. Highly recommend!

Brave

Loved using this app. Helped us execute on our charitable giving and their customer service was phenomenal when we needed it.

SummerSkin

Amazing customer service and support! Easy to install and get up and running. Great features with frequent updates. Such an easy way to help support the non-profits that we love!

CHUMP

So thankful that Shop For Good exists. The app is user friendly, and they've made it easy to create your personalized donation structure.
The SFG team is fun to work with, professional, responsive, and they're there to help with any questions you may have.

Shop For Good is helping shape the way businesses conduct business.
If you have a socially conscious business, you need Shop for Good!

ID10T

Shop for Good is fantastic! Their setup was very easy and I was able to integrate and go live in no time. Their customer service team was so supportive and responsive! Melanie was my main point of contact and she truly was with me every step of the way. She spent time giving me an in-depth overview of their app and helped answer all of my questions.
Great experience overall!

The Cat Maven

Incredible customer service, easy to implement and use. It's been a great way to increase sales and engagement.

MerchByPassion

When I started a campaign I went ahead and scheduled a consultation call, which was a breeze to set up. Melaney, their Head of Marketing & Strategic Partnerships was the one who directly called me on the scheduled time. Let me just say it was one of the most productive calls I had made with my business. Not only she patiently listened to our needs, she went above and beyond the help my business overall. What a great service. If you are on the edge of deciding, go ahead and make the decision to partner with them. At the end of the day, you want to partner with companies who sincerely care about your business rather than an outsourced service only answers tickets without care. I strongly recommend them.

Norm's Farms

We use this app to collect donations for charities we support. The customer service can't be beat-seriously! The great folks at Shop for Good provide in-person service and will help you through any issue you have, quickly and professionally. Great, competent, friendly service that can't be beat and an app that does everything it promises! Shop for Good is a winner!

Bubba Rose Biscuit Co.

Amazing app. It has raised our AOV close to 20% since we implemented it on our site. If your brand is socially conscious, you MUST use Shop for Good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7