Shop for Good

Shop for Good

by DailyKarma

Engage shoppers & support charities thru 6 give-back campaigns

John Masters Organics

The Shop for Good App is AMAZING! The team was the perfect combination of creative + technical. They had great suggestions on promotional and partner ideas, and also took care of everything from a technical perspective. The team made sure everything was customized and perfectly on brand, and was extra attentive to make sure our promotion ran smoothly (especially since we launched on a weekend). This is the easiest, most effective way to add cause marketing to your Shopify store. We can't wait to add their "Round-Up" feature to our website and implement rotating promotions with them. This app is a huge addition to any Shopify store!

November 2, 2019

It's an honor supporting such a thoughtful brand and we love working with our partners on all aspects of their campaigns. Thanks for being so amazing to work with.

InstaNatural

Very simple to install and get set up. Communication was wonderful and all our questions were answered super quickly. The entire team was more than helpful in customizing our cart page. We will definitely be using the app for future giving back initiatives :)

November 2, 2019

We love hearing that you had such a great experience!

Honua Hawaiian Skincare

Great App AND customer service! I just installed this app and it was super easy to do so. Several of the charities I wanted to support were not listed but adding them was unbelievably easy. Now we can support a few of our fantastic organizations in Hawaii that are doing amazing things for our ecosystem and I love that Shop for Good made that really easy and they actually show the charities, unlike some other apps, which I found odd/annoying so I got rid of those quickly. Also, I needed a couple modifications to the template (due to our Shopify theme) and their support was ON IT and they totally helped, rather than ignoring me or saying they couldn't support us. Love it!

August 28, 2019

We're so happy to hear that we were able to help solve your give back needs. Thanks for the glowing review!

Gapo Goods

if you are looking for a way to offer discounts to customers by giving back to a favorite charity- this is the app you need. simple to install.

August 28, 2019

It's a pleasure to be helping you & your customers give back!

Modern Sloth

Downloading their plug-in was probably one of the BEST decisions I have made since opening my store! They are not only super prompt with responses but also provide incredibly insightful information! They definitely EXCEEDED my expectations! :)

August 28, 2019

We're rooting for you! Glad we could make the process easy & look forward to watching you grow with us.

ocean+main

If you are looking to add charitable giving to your site, look no further! Super simple, installed and working in an instant, looks great, and provides the perfect alignment with the right charities that resonate with your customers. The support is amazing (quick and professional) and LOVE that there are women at the helm of this great project. A+++

August 28, 2019

We could not be more grateful for brand partners like you.

Ettika

The app is amazing, the team is amazing, and the concept is amazing. More importantly, DailyKarma really works with you to bring charity partners that makes sense for your brand and campaign goals. Highly recommend!

Allegra James

This app is amazing. It makes giving back easy and streamline. Every website should have this app. It is truly one of the only apps out there that is making a difference. Thanks Shop for Good !

Craft, Main & Co.

This app is the only one of it's kind out there that makes giving back easy and integrated into our customer's shopping experience. As a shop-owner, we get to be creative with our promos and Shop for Good connects us to all types of charities that our customers care about. Super helpful and always on support team too!

Faherty Brand

The team at DailyKarma has been incredible to work with! Not only was the entire integration process seamless, but the team is responsive and helpful with anything we needed. It was an easy way for us to provide our customers with a chance to give back to our favorite charities while also providing a discount incentive as well! Highly recommend.