Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
31 januari 2020

Checked all the boxes for our holiday needs! The team is so helpful and we'll definitely be using this service again and again.

Dragun Beauty
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
DailyKarma heeft geantwoord 11 februari 2020

We're thrilled to hear that and are excited to keep working with you to give back!

1 april 2020

Seamless integration with Shopify and super easy to use! Customer service and tech team is very responsive and helpful. The experience so far has been 5 stars! Highly recommend!

Vosges Haut-Chocolat
22 oktober 2020

We are so excited to have Shop for Good on our store! It is going to be very helpful in supporting our mission and values. It is also going to make it so easy to handle the donation process on the backend. We chose the white glove service, and they were very patient as we launched a new collection. Our only change would be even more flexibility with the design.

Kerrits Performance Equestrian Apparel
Bewerkt 3 augustus 2020

I had some trouble customizing the app to allow donations on my cart page. When I reached out to the developer for assistance, they were prompt and thorough and resolved the problem. Natalia was great (as noted in other reviews). Thanks for your help!

Makoshey
DailyKarma heeft geantwoord 31 juli 2020

Glad we were able to resolve everything for you!

22 oktober 2020

love this app! set up is super simple and the team is always quick to respond to questions. giving back is so important, especially right now, and Shop for Good makes it easy for customers and brands to donate to worthy causes!

anjie + ash
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
1 april 2021

I love this app. It allows us to give back as we continue to grow! I love how the widget easily integrates with the product pages. I use Zipify Pages for my product pages, and it integrates seamlessly. It is so easy for us to keep up the good karma as we continue to grow.

The Rutile Ltd
22 september 2021

I love that this app gives me store the capability to do some good. It's easy to set up, and the newsletters are give good information about campaigns, charities, etc. They also have great support. I switched from one theme to another but the app got lost. I worked with Nat and was able to bring the campaign back on line quickly. If you're looking for ways to contribute, go with this app!

Nathalie Royston
8 april 2022

We had some questions about the charity we were fundraising for and DK answered all of them :) Great app and lovely support!

Apnée Santé
28 januari 2020

it was a pleasure working with Melanie and we will definitely use this service again. 5 stars all the way...

OnCore Golf
DailyKarma heeft geantwoord 29 januari 2020

We're so glad to have you in the DailyKarma family! It's been lovely to work with you and we're excited for what we'll accomplish together in 2020!

6 november 2019

We are really loving our partnership with DailyKarma and the Shop for Good app. As a startup mission-focused brand we know how hard it is to create meaningful philanthropic opportunities and Shop for Good Allows us to engage and involve our most engaged community to help push the barriers beyond a one-size fits all partnership.

AQUIS
DailyKarma heeft geantwoord 2 januari 2020

We love supporting you in your growth. Thank you for being such a wonderful partner!