Shop for Good Donation App

Increase sales & raise money for charity in minutes

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Newborn Studio Props

I wanted to use this app for a specific charity we are involved with but it wasn't on their list. I emailed through the website on a Saturday and by Sunday the charity of my choice was added to the list.
Right after I installed the app I had an issue with the widget on my website and they fixed it RIGHT AWAY.
These guys are awesome and we'll do great things together.

January 2, 2020

Love working with you guys! Thanks for being such a great partner.

AQUIS

We are really loving our partnership with DailyKarma and the Shop for Good app. As a startup mission-focused brand we know how hard it is to create meaningful philanthropic opportunities and Shop for Good Allows us to engage and involve our most engaged community to help push the barriers beyond a one-size fits all partnership.

January 2, 2020

We love supporting you in your growth. Thank you for being such a wonderful partner!

American Troopers

I needed an app for setting up donations for our supporting and giveback mission and Shop for Good was the only one I could find that has all these different ways to set a campaign up and looks great on our site. Also, it was really a breeze installing and giving it the look I wanted.
I had a couple of things I wanted to discuss or signal and the feedback was really great. Thank you once more, Nat!
I hope that the link that leads to FAQs for the merchants and to which customers should not necessarily need to have access to will be hidden or replaced at your next update. It is not a deal-breaker, of course, but it just doesn't serve any purpose.

November 5, 2019

Thanks for the great notes! We appreciate your feedback and love working with partners like you. Happy Giving!

Tiesta Tea

This app has excellent features that integrated with our site easily and the customer support team is awesome! They got in touch immediately to make sure all was working well and have been easy to communicate with and ask questions. Would definitely recommend this app!

November 2, 2019

We're happy to hear we've exceeded your expectations & look forward to driving impact with you!

John Masters Organics

The Shop for Good App is AMAZING! The team was the perfect combination of creative + technical. They had great suggestions on promotional and partner ideas, and also took care of everything from a technical perspective. The team made sure everything was customized and perfectly on brand, and was extra attentive to make sure our promotion ran smoothly (especially since we launched on a weekend). This is the easiest, most effective way to add cause marketing to your Shopify store. We can't wait to add their "Round-Up" feature to our website and implement rotating promotions with them. This app is a huge addition to any Shopify store!

November 2, 2019

It's an honor supporting such a thoughtful brand and we love working with our partners on all aspects of their campaigns. Thanks for being so amazing to work with.

InstaNatural

Very simple to install and get set up. Communication was wonderful and all our questions were answered super quickly. The entire team was more than helpful in customizing our cart page. We will definitely be using the app for future giving back initiatives :)

November 2, 2019

We love hearing that you had such a great experience!

Honua Hawaiian Skincare

Great App AND customer service! I just installed this app and it was super easy to do so. Several of the charities I wanted to support were not listed but adding them was unbelievably easy. Now we can support a few of our fantastic organizations in Hawaii that are doing amazing things for our ecosystem and I love that Shop for Good made that really easy and they actually show the charities, unlike some other apps, which I found odd/annoying so I got rid of those quickly. Also, I needed a couple modifications to the template (due to our Shopify theme) and their support was ON IT and they totally helped, rather than ignoring me or saying they couldn't support us. Love it!

August 28, 2019

We're so happy to hear that we were able to help solve your give back needs. Thanks for the glowing review!

Gapo Goods

if you are looking for a way to offer discounts to customers by giving back to a favorite charity- this is the app you need. simple to install.

August 28, 2019

It's a pleasure to be helping you & your customers give back!

Modern Sloth

Downloading their plug-in was probably one of the BEST decisions I have made since opening my store! They are not only super prompt with responses but also provide incredibly insightful information! They definitely EXCEEDED my expectations! :)

August 28, 2019

We're rooting for you! Glad we could make the process easy & look forward to watching you grow with us.

ocean+main

If you are looking to add charitable giving to your site, look no further! Super simple, installed and working in an instant, looks great, and provides the perfect alignment with the right charities that resonate with your customers. The support is amazing (quick and professional) and LOVE that there are women at the helm of this great project. A+++

August 28, 2019

We could not be more grateful for brand partners like you.