Shop for Good

Shop for Good

by DailyKarma

Mobilize shoppers to donate to charities driving social change

Women Offshore Foundation

I am in the process of setting up a store for my nonprofit organization. I downloaded the Shop for Good app and had some questions, so I signed up for a 15-minute consultation. Mel called me on time and walked me through how to use the app so my nonprofit could get the most out of it. She was very helpful and caring, spending time to listen to what my needs are. Now after the call, I can say that I look forward to using this app to increase my sales and generate donations. I am so glad I found Shop for Good!

Good Measure for Good

Great App! Allows for quick set up, preview, and easy implementation. Easy to upgrade when you're ready to boost sales.

Wow! Incredible support.
Melaney gave me a call, she listened to what I was trying to accomplish and suggested a game plan. Very easy to set up, I am excited to utilize all the tools offered through Shop for Good.

Lori Bonn

We've used the Shop for Good app a few times now, and it's the greatest. What a cool thing to be able to connect and give to charities and causes you care about instantly from your website sales. It's easy to use, and the support at Daily Karma are absolutely fabulous. They are quick to respond, and always helpful. If you want to give to a charity that is not yet on their list, you can just let them know and they will do their best to add it for you. I'd recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy way to give back.

SAVE A HUMAN

We were looking for a way to accept donations for our COVID Give PPE to our Frontline Heroes campaign. Melaney got on a call and graciously shared valuable information and was a great help. Install this app. Like, now!

Vosges Haut-Chocolat

Seamless integration with Shopify and super easy to use! Customer service and tech team is very responsive and helpful. The experience so far has been 5 stars! Highly recommend!

UVacuum™️

Amazing app. easy to install & excellent customer service. This is all done for a great cause. let's help one another!

Adina's Jewels

Outstanding Service & Integration With Shopify & Respective Foundations! Always a pleasure to help others and Shop for Good really makes this possible, while keeping the user experience on brand. They also work really well with tight time frames. All around, perfect application. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Loeffler Randall

This app helped us with a campaign to give our customers the opportunity to give back to some suggested charities in the face of COVID-19 and bring our community together. The support team and founders are extremely proactive and communicative and even offer aspects of community to some of their other brand partners.

March 23, 2020

We love working with you. Thank you for giving back with Shop for Good!

Swannies Golf

Awesome app -- cool way for our company to give back, and provide our customers with a low friction way to do so as well!

March 10, 2020

Looking forward to watching you grow & your customers engage!

Tall Moi

I love this app - the installation was very easy. Their customer service was able to help position the widget where I wanted it on the cart page. Good experience overall! Will recommend.

March 10, 2020