Shop for Good Donation App

Increase sales & raise money for charity in minutes

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Trish McEvoy

This app has been super helpful for us to drive donations to charities we care about. The team is super helpful and responsive. Our experience has been seamless!

Apnée Santé

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We had some questions about the charity we were fundraising for and DK answered all of them :) Great app and lovely support!

Fuse Lenses

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We've had this app for a while, very helpful support team and setting up campaigns is pretty straight forward

Mure + Grand

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We've been using the app for a while now and it makes the process super simple to setup and cuts down needing to do extra legwork. Emily provided me with amazing customer support. Love this app!

thepoetfriend.com

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I am so glad I found the app. My website is all about making an impact in the lives of the people and its great that I was able to find the perfect app to help with it. It was extremely easy to install and like their customer service.

KINETIQ LIFE

Amazing app and team. The entire process was so easy to setup and the customer service is extremely helpful. We had an issue with setting up the widget in a different location on our website and they went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect. They really live by their mission of doing good! I highly recommend partnering with them!

EleVen by Venus Williams

Time spent using app About 1 month

We partnered with this app for a large campaign with Girls Inc. Their team is so sweet and helpful along the way. The entire process was seamless and customer service is extremely helpful. They really live by their mission of doing good! Highly recommend partnering with them.

Dog Quality

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is perfect for generating donations. Easy to use, easy to install and it gives you lots of great ways to request donations. On top of its great functionality, their customer service is fantastic. I definitely recommend!

Saint Lyon

Fantastic app. It helped automate our donation process. Saved us so much time! We had to do everything manually before.

Rothy's

We absolutely love this app here at Rothy's. We leveraged them to run our Giving Tuesday donation event in 2021 and could not be happier with how easy it was to install, set up, and analyze data once the event was over. This is definitely the best Shopify donation app out there. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14