Shop for Good Donation App

Shop for Good Donation App

by DailyKarma

Increase sales & raise money for charity in minutes

FurlsCrochet UK/EU

This app is great for allowing our customers to round up their order towards a charity. We had a tiny issue regarding the snippet, but Nat was able to help us out and in a timely manner!

Outtire

Before Shop for Good, I was managing donations myself. Now, everything is automatic and seamless and I can focus on other things while still supporting charities I love. Shop for Good has only been an improvement to Outtire

Sparky Steps

I like how the app is helping out those in need. It sets it up in a way so the user just has to click a few buttons and the donations start coming in with every purchase. Lot's of customizability and the staff is very helpful if you have any questions. Great app!

Lotus Luxe Cosmetics

Amazing app and very helpful prompt replies from tech support ! My store launch is tomorrow and i needed help and i received instructions on how to fix the issue in less than 5 minutes !

Retail Czar

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! With more customers not just buying product but also making sure their beliefs/passions are shared by websites they buy from, this is the perfect resource! From the marketing team to the tech team they treated our emerging website (retailczar.com) like we were Amazon! Responsive, detailed, excellent recommendations. Nothing better than working with great partners, driving business and doing some good!

Hike Again Remedies - Premium Veterinary Supplements for Ageing Dogs

The Team at Daily Karma is truly committed to doing things right and ensuring customers are happy. Are you a startup or small business looking to do the right thing from Day 1? The Daily Karma Team are likely your best option. My site needed 17 (Seventeen!) new organizations that were not in their databases. I asked them to add them and they got back to me in 24 hrs. Two days later all of them were there. I even asked for a bit of additional customization and I got it in 24 hr. For free.
Nat, and her Team are really on the ball. I really recommend looking at DailyKarma while looking to add a simple and straightforward donation app.

Dovetail Workwear

Daily Karma is fantastic. Women founded and women run, the staff are extremely professional, accessible, and helpful. We are a mission-oriented business, so a well-integrated checkout app that helps our customers discover and donate to superlative non-profit organizations is a game-changer.

The Rutile Ltd

I love this app. It allows us to give back as we continue to grow! I love how the widget easily integrates with the product pages. I use Zipify Pages for my product pages, and it integrates seamlessly. It is so easy for us to keep up the good karma as we continue to grow.

Mala of Merit

I am so pleased with app. Setup is intuitive and quick. The fact that a business can make charitable contributions automatically is such an awesome concept and the benefits are far reaching. Customer service is incredibly personalized and genuine. I am also impressed with the pricing structure; it is very helpful for those of us starting out. Super impressed. Highly recommend!

Shades by Shan

GREAT & EASY APP TO USE! We have really enjoyed using Shop for Good as it an instrumental part of our impact drive mission behind our company! Tons of Nonprofit organizations are already in their database and you can also set up other ones very quickly! Its super easy and the widget looks great on the website! If there were any issues we were able to get nearly instant help from their support team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12