The ROI of Giving Back
Increase engagement, cart conversions & AOV by incorporating easy to launch cause marketing campaigns. Drive sales & do good.
Your Customer Cares
Whether it's through a % of sales, rounding up to the nearest $ or rewarding donations with discounts, customers expect you to give back.
Your Outsourced Impact Team
DailyKarma handles every detail of the donation process from ensuring all fundraising regulations are met to managing charity disbursements.
About Shop for Good
The only app company named as a 2019 Shopify Unite Fund Recipient.
Align your give-back initiatives to your marketing & sales goals.
- Use existing consumer behaviors to drive change for charity. Consumers donate to your selected cause directly in the purchase flow.
- Respond to what's happening in the world with real-time, easy to launch social good campaigns.
- Launch an ongoing series of giving campaigns with minimal work from your tech team, no legal headaches, and no accounting burden.
Shop for Good is the only app on Shopify that allows you to launch 3 different types of cause marketing campaigns in one place.
Launch one or all three at the same time.
- Donate for Discount: Add a charitable giving narrative to your current discounts. Offer discounts on entire orders or specific products when a customer adds a donation to their cart.
- Round Up for Charity: Imbed a donation ask at cart level & engage your customers in your giving. They can round up their cart total and donate a few cents to charities you choose.
- Donate a % of sales to charity. Donate a percentage of sales or a specific dollar amount from the purchases on your store to your selected charities.
- Track your impact all year long. Detailed reporting features allow you to monitor all of your give-back initiatives in a single place and track ROI.
Giving back that impacts the bottom line.
Our brand partners have seen:
- Increases in AOV when putting a charitable narrative around discounts
- Increases in cart conversions when incentives are associated with charity
- Increases in social media engagement & brand affinity
How do I get started?
- Download & select the type of campaign you’d like to run (or choose all three!)
- Designate your benefiting charities.
- Customize & start changing the world.
- All donation reporting is tracked through Shop for Good. There's no need for additional processing or headaches. We manage everything.
Featured in Forbes, Inc & a proud recipient of the 2019 Shopify Unite Fund, DailyKarma has been building free tools to help communities give back since 2015. We are a team of technologists, nonprofit leaders, and entrepreneurs with one singular goal: to make giving part of everyday life.
By downloading and using this app you agree with the DailyKarma Business Terms of Service. If you have any questions, please contact us.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Overall rating Based on 18 reviews
Most recent reviews
Newborn Studio Props
I wanted to use this app for a specific charity we are involved with but it wasn't on their list. I emailed through the website on a Saturday and by Sunday the charity of my choice was added to the list.
Right after I installed the app I had an issue with the widget on my website and they fixed it RIGHT AWAY.
These guys are awesome and we'll do great things together.
We are really loving our partnership with DailyKarma and the Shop for Good app. As a startup mission-focused brand we know how hard it is to create meaningful philanthropic opportunities and Shop for Good Allows us to engage and involve our most engaged community to help push the barriers beyond a one-size fits all partnership.
I needed an app for setting up donations for our supporting and giveback mission and Shop for Good was the only one I could find that has all these different ways to set a campaign up and looks great on our site. Also, it was really a breeze installing and giving it the look I wanted.
I had a couple of things I wanted to discuss or signal and the feedback was really great. Thank you once more, Nat!
I hope that the link that leads to FAQs for the merchants and to which customers should not necessarily need to have access to will be hidden or replaced at your next update. It is not a deal-breaker, of course, but it just doesn't serve any purpose.
Thanks for the great notes! We appreciate your feedback and love working with partners like you. Happy Giving!