Editable XML Feed

Editable XML Feed | Reviews

by Dalibor

Custom xml, facebook, google feed, glami, heureka, skroutz...

PC Toppers

Used this for 5 minutes, already better than 90% of all the other apps. keep up the good work. Super clear usability and filters are easy to set up. Just WORKS

DRAKOSHOP

Exactly what I was looking for. Surprised that there aren't more apps like this. Really easy to use and got what I needed. Love that it is very editable, thank you. However, would be great if there would be another subscription option - like for free/smaller fee for up to 500 products. Otherwise, 9usd for <500 products is not feasible, unfortunately.

Doof Store

Simple yet effective app that allows for complete feed customisation. A+ support. Wish there were more apps like this that just did one thing perfectly!

taskee.cz

great app. I had some issues uploading the xml feed and the suport I got was very quick, helpful and useful. Higly reccomend
5star app for sure

Reprotect

This app is great, it lets you create any kind of XML feed, but beyond that, their customer service is GREAT. They helped us create 2 fully customized feeds at no cost. As E-commerce manager the things I value the most are functionality and customer service, this app has both!

POM Amsterdam - COM

Dalibor is both response and helpful to make an XML feed that works for your site! We have installed this app for 3 of our sites.