Darwin Pricing Geo

Darwin Pricing Geo

by Darwin Pricing LLC

Leverage geo-pricing to increase profits with machine learning

Nicole F.

I plan to use Darwin Pricing forever and I would, without a doubt, recommend this app to a friend or any business owner I know. In fact, immediately after I downloaded this app, I navigated through the system (which was pretty easy) in order to figure out how everything worked; I fell in love instantaneously. Soon after, I called my brother-in-law, as he just started an online business and he, too, fell in love with this app.

Ok, enough of that...let me talk about the actual app itself. Anyone who is looking to increase their sales history, implement exceptional customer service, and track imperative data about their sales (how/where you should place different discounts on your products), I highly recommend Darwin Pricing. With this app, it actually analyzes the price points of your competitors/similar businesses that your customers prefer to shop, allowing you to target your audience more effectively.

Also, I love the geo-targeting reports because it provides me with really valuable information about various locations where I can increase my price points without losing business...I think that is the most essential part about this app, for me.

I just love this app a lot...as you can see lol. Sorry for the long review but I am truly excited that I found this app! So far, I've seen some pretty good results.

Vele'An Passion

After setup of Darwin Pricing, Sebastian sent feedback not only on the banner setup but sales feedback that was unexpected but very valuable insights. Great app and support and would recommend other stores to use Darwin Pricing.

Wright Way of Hair

After reading about Darwin Pricing, I thought to myself, "It makes perfect sense."

Their absolutely right about getting your product out there to the world at an affordable price for all. Your really not losing much by doing this, but its a great way of helping to boost your sales. Sebastian helped me with everything. He made sure everything was running smooth and now its wonderful!

J. Wright
www.wrightwayofhair.com

Paul Lorenzo Store

At firdt wasn't sure about the use of this app but now is almost the core of my online business set up especially if you selling worldwide i would call it intelligent pricing ...:)
the guys at Darwin Pricing have been so helpful "thanks a lot Sebastien for being so prompt when i needed help"...:)
Thumbs